ToeJam & Earl: Back in the Groove! is FREE to download and keep for a Limited Time!
Find out how to get it FREE, and tell your friends!
Don’t forget to LIKE the Tech ARP Facebook page to get these updates quickly!
ToeJam & Earl: Back in the Groove!
ToeJam and Earl have crash-landed back on Earth in ToeJam & Earl: Back in the Groove!, a funky fresh rogue-like adventure infused with old skool hip-hop and jam packed with awesome throwbacks to the 1991 classic. Original Funk Lord (and co-creator) Greg Johnson is back at the helm with the sequel that ToeJam and Earl fans have been waiting for!
The iconic ‘90s duo is back in the groove with all-new presents to help them navigate this wack planet “Earth” and retrieve all the lost pieces to the Rapmaster Rocket. Team up for 4-player co-op play to discover secret locations, hidden presents and new friends as you make your way through a constantly changing and unpredictable world!
Maybe ToeJam and Earl shouldn’t have taken the Rapmaster Rocket on an intergalactic joyride again, but they probably have a good reason… right? Right.
ToeJam & Earl: Back in the Groove is a mash-up of the best features from the classic console games with a ton of funky fresh improvements. Relive the original roguelike game with new 4 player online and local co-op, crazy Earthlings, weird presents and aliens from Funkotron!
ToeJam & Earl: Back in the Groove! : How To Get It FREE!
Make sure you follow these steps to get this game for FREE by 20 October 2022 at 11 PM (GMT+8).
- Go to the Epic Games Store.
- Log into your Epic Games Store account, or create a new account.
- Go to the ToeJam & Earl: Back in the Groove! page in the Epic Games Store.
- Click on the Get button.
- In the checkout page, click Place Order.
That’s it! It is now added to your Epic Games account, and you can download and install it anytime after this.
- Need for Speed Heat : Get FREE McLaren F1 DLC!
- NVIDIA Reflex Guide : How To Reduce System Latency!
- NVIDIA Resizable BAR : What You Need To Know!
- AMD Smart Access Memory (Resizable BAR) Guide
- How To Setup NVIDIA NULL For G-SYNC Monitors Correctly!
- NVIDIA Image Sharpening Guide for DirectX, Vulkan, OpenGL!