Theatre of War 2: Kursk 1943 – a historically-accurate real-time tactical game – is FREE for a limited time!
Find out how to get it FREE, and make sure you tell your friends!
Don’t forget to join the Tech ARP Facebook page to get these updates quickly!
Theatre of War 2: Kursk 1943 is FREE for a limited time!
Theatre of War 2 : Kursk 1943, the historically accurate and detailed real-time tactical war game, welcomes military history fans to the battle which gave the Red Army the strategic initiative for the rest of the war.
Assuming the role of either the Russian or German battle group commander, acting under direct orders of division commanders Ivan Chistyakov or Valter Hoernlein, players will control their troops in historical scenarios on precisely reconstructed authentic battlefields.
In Theatre of War 2: Kursk 1943, you control the units of the battle group belonging to German division Grossdeutschland or the forces of the Soviet 67th Guards Rifle Division and 3rd Mechanized Corps, which participated in the defensive stage of the Kursk battle at the south face of the Kursk salient. There are two campaigns:
- Fiery Salient (forces of the Soviet 6th Guards and 1st Tank Army, July 5-10, 1943)
- Operation Citadel (German division Grossdeutschland Kampfgruppe, July 5-10, 1943)
Each campaign consists of up to 9 engagements and puts you in charge of a typical military unit from that period. Each soldier and officer is a unique personality with characteristics and skills which can change during the campaign. Careful planning and troops selection is recommended before each engagement.
- Take control over the mighty Soviet or German battle group in one of the battles which changed the history of the world
- Simulation-level visibility, ballistics and armor penetration systems. All vital vehicle systems and crew members are individually modeled
- Two historical campaigns (up to 18 missions total) and an unlimited number of customizable engagements waiting to be created with a few mouse clicks using the built-in Mission Generator
- Sophisticated AI for both enemy and your own units
- Over 60 Soviet, German and lend-leased US and British player-controllable units (not counting various infantry squads)
- Unsurpassed management of battle personnel. You can choose, assign, promote and award up to several thousand people with various characteristics. You can even rename units for easier recognition in the heat of battle
- Team multiplayer for up to 8 players (control of key points or assault/defense) with reinforcements, artillery barrages and air strikes
- Tools for creating your own missions and maps (built-in Mission Generator, wizard-like Simple Editor, full-blown Mission Editor and 3D Map Editor).
Theatre of War 2: Kursk 1943 – How To Get It For FREE!
This is a DRM-free game, and that means you do NOT need a special launcher or client (like Steam) to install and play it.
Adding To Your IndieGala Account
- Go to the Theatre of War 2: Kursk 1943 page.
- Scroll to the Get Theatre of War 2: Kursk 1943 section.
- Click on Add To Your Library link.
- You will be asked to log into your IndieGala account.
If you do not yet have an IndieGala account, you will need to register for one (it’s free!)
- Once you add it to your library, you can download it at anytime.
Theatre of War 2: Kursk 1943 Download
Here is a direct download link for those who do not wish to create an IndieGala account just to download the game at a later time.
- Theatre of War 2: Kursk 1943 is FREE for a Limited Time!
- Vulkan Ray Tracing (Quake 2 RTX) On AMD Radeon RX 6800!
- 14 FREE Steam Games + DLCs On 17 December 2020!
- CRSED, Enlisted, Mordhau + Warface Now Support NVIDIA Reflex!
- NVIDIA Reflex : How Does It Reduce System Latency?
- Prison Architect : Get It FREE For A Limited Time!
- Fishing Sim World : Lake Nelson DLC Is FREE For 3 Months!
- Endless Zone : Get It FREE For A Limited Time!
- Generation Zero Schweet Vanity Pack : How To Get It FREE!
- Scrap Garden : Get It FREE For A Limited Time!
- Quake 2 RTX Now Supports Vulkan Ray Tracing!
- Warface : How To Get FREE DLC, VIP Booster + Weapons!
- Captain Tsubasa : How To Get FREE Bandai Namco DLC!
- Mosaique Neko Waifus 2 : How To Get It FREE!
- Warframe : Get FREE Unreal Tournament Weapon Bundle!
- Acer Predator : New December 2020 Desktop + Monitor!
- The Witcher Enhanced Edition : How To Get It FREE!
- Apple M1 Gaming : Watch It Run The Witcher 3!
- 10 FREE Steam Games + DLCs On 4 December 2020!
- Minion Masters + New Uprising DLC : Get Them FREE!
- 23 FREE Minecraft Items To Own, As Of 1 December 2020!
- AMD Smart Access Memory (PCIe Resizable BAR) Guide
- RX 6800 XT Smart Access Memory Performance Comparison!
- AMD Radeon RX 6800 XT Review : RDNA 2 Rocks!
- How To Setup NVIDIA NULL For G-SYNC Monitors Correctly!
- NVIDIA Image Sharpening Guide for DirectX, Vulkan, OpenGL!
Go Back To > Games + Gaming | Software | Home
Support Tech ARP!
If you like our work, you can help support us by visiting our sponsors, participating in the Tech ARP Forums, or even donating to our fund. Any help you can render is greatly appreciated!