The Tomorrow War – a space sim based on the famous novels by Alexander Zorich – is FREE for a limited time!
Find out how to get it FREE, and make sure you tell your friends!
Don’t forget to JOIN the Tech ARP Facebook page to get these updates quickly!
The Tomorrow War
The Tomorrow War is a space sim based on the trilogy of novels written by a famous Russian author, Alexander Zorich. These books are dedicated to the intergalactic war of two mighty empires.
Along with the graduates of the military-space academy players will witness different stages of the conflict between United Earth Empire and Konkordia.
Gamers will participate in local operations and in huge space battles, meet alien races and fight against unofficial military organizations and of course take part in the final battle.
The 27th Century. There is peace on Earth. Mankind has discovered ways to travel outside of the solar system and planets thousands of light-years away have been colonized. The United Earth Empire is at a cross-roads as an old enemy decides the galaxy has room for only one Empire.
300 years ago one of the human colonies turned to Zoroastrianism, an ancient human religion. They formed a new nation called Konkordia and then increased the population through cloning their people.
Konkordia has already conquered more than 30 planets and has become a powerful star nation. While The United Earth Empire has signed peace with Konkordia there was always tension in the relations between the two states.
- Powerful game engine capable of modeling whole planetary systems. The engine allows continuous flights from space into the atmosphere of a planet and landing on any part of the planet
- Adjustable settings – from a hardcore space sim to a near arcade game
- Dozens of NPCs and locations
- Different types of spacecrafts – from fighters to ferry ships
The Tomorrow War : How To Get It Free!
The Tomorrow War is a DRM-free game, and that means you do NOT need a special launcher or client (like Steam) to install and play it.
Adding To Your IndieGala Account
- Go to the The Tomorrow War page.
- Scroll to the Get The Tomorrow War section.
- Click on Add To Your Library link.
- You will be asked to log into your IndieGala account.
If you do not yet have an IndieGala account, you will need to register for one (it’s free!)
- Once you add it to your library, you can download it at anytime.
Here is a direct download link for those who do not wish to create an IndieGala account just to download the game at a later time.
- Metro Last Light Redux : How To Get It FREE!
- For The King : Get It FREE For A Limited Time!
- 12 FREE Steam Games + DLCs On 1 February 2021!
- Plague Inc : The Cure – Get It FREE For A Limited Time!
- Dave : How To Get This Game For FREE!
- Theatre of War 2 – Battle for Caen : Get It FREE!
- MSI GeForce RTX 30 Gaming Laptops : Price + Specifications!
- Death Track : Resurrection – Get It FREE For A Limited Time!
- Challenge Speedball : How To Get It FREE!
- Ctrl CV (Steam Edition) : How To Get It FREE!
- AIM Racing : Get It FREE For A Limited Time!
- AMD Smart Access Memory (Resizable BAR) Guide
- Gateways : Get It FREE For A Limited Time!
- NVIDIA To Introduce Resizable BAR In February 2021!
- Little Nightmares : Get It FREE For A Limited Time!
- Heroes of the Three Kingdoms (三国群英传) : Get It FREE!
- Gaming PC Catches Fire : Was It The RTX 3090 Or The PSU?
- Vulkan Ray Tracing (Quake 2 RTX) On AMD Radeon RX 6800!
- NVIDIA Reflex : How Does It Reduce System Latency?
- RX 6800 XT Smart Access Memory Performance Comparison!
- AMD Radeon RX 6800 XT Review : RDNA 2 Rocks!
- Dell G5 15 5500 Review : Affordable RTX Gaming @ 144 Hz!
- How To Setup NVIDIA NULL For G-SYNC Monitors Correctly!
- NVIDIA Image Sharpening Guide for DirectX, Vulkan, OpenGL!
Support Tech ARP!