The Textorcist, The Story of Ray Bibbia – a hybrid bullet hell and typing game – is FREE to download for a limited time!
Find out how to get The Textorcist for FREE, and SHARE THIS NEWS with your friends!
If you missed this, well, next time LIKE the Tech ARP Facebook page to get these updates quickly!
The Textorcist, The Story of Ray Bibbia
Dodge bullets while typing exorcisms at the very same time: turn on both sides of your brain and jump into the adventure of Ray Bibbia, a private exorcist who’s going to face the threats of a demonic outbreak and deal with his dark and sinful past at the same time!
A city in decay, streets filled with thugs, crime and censorship and only one man to stop it all. Groundbreaking gameplay, exorcists, demons, metal singers, pimps, the Pope, drama, bad jokes and tons of hardcore action-filled boss battles for the first type ‘em up game ever realized.
A Typing Experience
In order to defeat the forces of evil, learn how to type your exorcisms with your keyboard or with your joypad WHILE dodging tons of bullets, dealing with puddles of barf, defusing bombs, singing at the mic of a metal show and more during intense Boss Battles: easier said than done. Hold your Bible tight, both hands needed!
Rome is the theatre of our adventure, discover new locations and fight in one of the biggest metropolis in history, home of some of the craziest characters and enemies!
Behind a demonic outbreak, unearthly forces are scheming to seize power and subvert the order of the the biggest religious organization in Rome: The Holy Church has reached unlimited powers over the streets of the city, but how can our protagonist be sure of their good deeds?
Unravel the demonic plot aimed to overturn the order in the city and put together the pieces of the dark past behind Ray Bibbia!
From Goth maids to gun-crazed gangsters and the Pope himself, Ray will get his hands dirty by exploring a great variety of locations to solve a mystery that’s going to grow heavier as it takes shape.
Who’s gonna turn out to be a friend and who’s gonna stab Ray behind his back?
Are you a fast typer? Can you read and spell Latin while you dodge bullets? THIS is the game you’re looking for! Real exorcisms, English, Latin and more!
Avoid making mistakes and reach the highest combo! Compete with your friends by spelling the “perfect exorcism” and compare with their scores on online leaderboards!
The Textorcist : How To Get It Free!
Make sure you follow these steps to get The Textorcist for FREE by 20 November 2020 at 12 AM (GMT+8).
- Go to the The Textorcist page in the Epic Games Store.
- Log into your Epic Store account, or create a new account.
- Click on the Get button.
- In the checkout page, click Place Order.
That’s it! It is now added to your Epic Games account, and you can download and install it anytime after this.
- Kill Em All : How To Get This Game For FREE!
- Contract With The Devil : Get It FREE For A Limited Time!
- Razer Viper Ultimate Cyberpunk 2077 Edition : What A Looker!
- Fall Of The New Age : Get It FREE For A Limited Time!
- Stellar Interface : Get It FREE For A Limited Time!
- Dungeons 3 : Get It FREE For A Limited Time!
- Renzo Racer : How To Get This Game For FREE!
- AMD Ryzen 5000 CPUs : Malaysia Price List + FREE Game!
- Nine FREE Steam Games + DLCs On 3 November 2020!
- Kingdom : Get This Game FREE For A Limited Time!
- Buy RTX 3080 / RTX 3090, FREE CoD Black Ops Cold War!
- Whispering Willows : How To Get It FREE!
- Camp Sunshine : Get It FREE For A Limited Time!
- Dead Hungry Diner : How To Get It FREE!
- Secrets of Magic : The Book of Spells – How To Get It FREE!
- AMD Infinity Cache Explained : L3 Cache Comes To The GPU!
- Radeon RX 6000 vs GeForce RTX 30 : Faster + Cheaper!
- RX 6900 XT, RX 6800 XT, RX 6800 : Features + Specifications!
- AMD Radeon RX 6000 Series : What You Need To Know!
- Dell G5 15 5500 Review : Affordable RTX Gaming @ 144 Hz!
- PlayStation 5 : A First Look At Its User Experience!
- Puzzle – LINES AND KNOTS : How To Get It FREE!
- Hentai Mosaique Neko Waifus : How To Get It FREE!
- How To Setup NVIDIA NULL For G-SYNC Monitors Correctly!
- NVIDIA Image Sharpening Guide for DirectX, Vulkan, OpenGL!
Go Back To > Games + Gaming | Software | Home
Support Tech ARP!