The Seeker – a top-down action game – is FREE for a limited time!
Find out how to get it FREE, and make sure you tell your friends!
Don’t forget to LIKE the Tech ARP Facebook page or Telegram channel to get these updates quickly!
The Seeker is an action/stealth game, where you are in the role of the little drone that was accidentally activated by the debris that hit the EPC-221.It all began after the Great Galactic war when people had to leave earth, however instead of living peacefully, they destroyed themselves to ashes by their greed for power.
Now you, as The Seeker, woken up, ready to find the cause of all of the GGW
You’re piece of electronic junk, someone’s long lost drone left alone on EPC-221. After the era of the “Great Galactic War” in which whole mankind was wiped out. You are now the seeker of collecting evidence of human race and in quest do destory the evil AI and find your owner in the process.
Through the game you’ll encounter various barriers; Other drones, alarm systems, etc. in a random generated level (only the layout stays the same) That will try to slice you in pieces, the more, the better.
You as The Seeker, need to find the exit out of this robot made hell, by collecting points, enjoying the scenery and the music that captures the essence and the beauty of destruction intertwined. With human and robotic leftovers.
- Huge randomness in the level – Each time you load up the level, the enemies, the items, the points, the alarms, the cameras, the turrets, the doors, everything will change exepct the basic layout of the level, this creates unique gameplay for each and everyone of you making you special as you already are. All random.
- Procedural alarm system – Each time you screw up, and activate the alarm, you are making the level a lot harder, and this is where the PAS comes in. It adds doors, activates more and harder enemies of different type, making escaping and stealing data very hard. As you make more mistakes the more money prize you get at the end, as passing a level with no trigger is rewarding, surviving a level 5 breach is far more as it is far more difficult
- Complete customization of the player/b] – Fully working customization of the player, and unlimited community skins with the combination of the Steamworkshop. Want to change colors? No problem. Models? Easy. Add new models, particles, effects, ANYTHING? No problem.
- Complex upgrading system – Here you spend your hard earned points you collected passing a level, by buying upgrades, weapons, charges, decoys, fake walls, hacking abilities making your life through the System easier.
The Seeker : How To Get It Free!
This is a DRM-free game, and that means you do NOT need a special launcher or client (like Steam) to install and play it.
Adding To Your IndieGala Account
- Go to the The Seeker page.
- Scroll to the Get The Seeker section.
- Click on Add To Your Library link.
- You will be asked to log into your IndieGala account.
If you do not yet have an IndieGala account, you will need to register for one (it’s free!)
- Once you add it to your library, you can download it at anytime.
The Seeker Download Links
Here are direct download links for those who do not wish to create an IndieGala account just to download the game at a later time.
Please Support My Work!
Support my work through a bank transfer / PayPal / credit card!
Name : Adrian Wong
Bank Transfer : CIMB 7064555917 (Swift Code : CIBBMYKL)
Credit Card / Paypal : https://paypal.me/techarp
Dr. Adrian Wong has been writing about tech and science since 1997, even publishing a book with Prentice Hall called Breaking Through The BIOS Barrier (ISBN 978-0131455368) while in medical school.
He continues to devote countless hours every day writing about tech, medicine and science, in his pursuit of facts in a post-truth world.
- 35 FREE Steam Games + DLCs : 29 March 2023 List!
- NVIDIA Reflex Guide : How To Reduce System Latency!
- NVIDIA Resizable BAR : What You Need To Know!
- AMD Smart Access Memory (Resizable BAR) Guide
- How To Setup NVIDIA NULL For G-SYNC Monitors Correctly!
- NVIDIA Image Sharpening Guide for DirectX, Vulkan, OpenGL!
Go Back To > Gaming | Software | Tech ARP
Support Tech ARP!
Please support us by visiting our sponsors, participating in the Tech ARP Forums, or donating to our fund. Thank you!