The Last Time – a point-and-click adventure game – is FREE for a limited time!
Find out how to get it FREE, and make sure you tell your friends!
Don’t forget to join the Tech ARP Facebook page to get these updates quickly!
The Last Time
The Last Time combines retro graphics and point-and-click game mechanics with innovative, nonlinear storytelling.
You play as Jack Glover, a retired police officer, who has withdrawn from society – until a mysterious phone call starts a series of events which forces him back into the real world.
Now, Jack must overcome some new challenges – his physical frailty, his ignorance of modern technology, and his fear of connecting with people – if he’s going to finally conquer his demons.
- Nonlinear, emotional story
- Puzzles with multiple solutions
- Original soundtrack
- Branching dialogue trees
- Dynamic action sequences
- Dark humour
The Last Time : How To Get It For FREE!
This is a DRM-free game, and that means you do NOT need a special launcher or client (like Steam) to install and play it.
Adding To Your IndieGala Account
- Go to the The Last Time page.
- Scroll to the Get Chop Chop Princess section.
- Click on Add To Your Library link.
- You will be asked to log into your IndieGala account.
If you do not yet have an IndieGala account, you will need to register for one (it’s free!)
- Once you add it to your library, you can download it at anytime.
The Last Time Download
Here is a direct download link for those who do not wish to create an IndieGala account just to download the game at a later time.
- PC Building Simulator : How To Get It FREE!
- Chop Chop Princess : How To Get It FREE!
- LightFish : How To Get This Arcade Game FREE!
- Skull Rogue : How To Get This Game For FREE!
- NVIDIA Reflex Guide : How To Reduce System Latency!
- NVIDIA Resizable BAR : What You Need To Know!
- AMD Smart Access Memory (Resizable BAR) Guide
- How To Setup NVIDIA NULL For G-SYNC Monitors Correctly!
- NVIDIA Image Sharpening Guide for DirectX, Vulkan, OpenGL!