Tannenberg – a first-person shooter game – is FREE to download and keep for a Limited Time!
Find out how to get it FREE, and tell your friends!
Don’t forget to LIKE the Tech ARP Facebook page to get these updates quickly!
Tannenberg brings the massive battles of the Eastern Front in WW1 to life with 64 players fighting for control of key sectors of the battlefield, each one offering a distinct strategic advantage.
Warfare between the Russian Empire, Germany, and their allies offers a fresh experience for first person shooter players and history enthusiasts alike.
There are seven squads, 50+ weapons, eight large maps that give players tactical freedom, and a 64 player game mode with full AI bot support so you can experience epic battles at any time!
Authentic WWI FPS
This historical game takes place across the lakes, forests, mountains and snowy plains of the Eastern Front – it was inspired by the Battle of Tannenberg in 1914, one of the most iconic encirclement battles in history.
Players will be able to master a range of authentically modelled equipment brought to the field by Russian Frontovik and Cossack squads, the renowned Latvian Riflemen, or the Roumanian infantry squad.
Alternatively they can join the Central Powers to serve in an Austro-Hungarian K.u.K. unit, with the German Infanterie, or in the Bulgarian rifle section.
Manoeuvre Game Mode
The exciting Maneuver game mode reflecting the nature of war on the Eastern Front, as 64 players battle across large maps where the objectives and battle lines are always shifting. Survive the deadly battles by working together with your four man squad and utilizing your distinctive skills.
There is a wealth of historical detail including realistic WW1 weaponry, authentic uniforms, horrendous gore, and maps based on real battlefields.
- Authentic WW1 atmosphere; accuracy in everything from maps and weaponry to uniforms
- Tactical squad-based FPS; play as Russian, Roumanian, Latvian, Austro-Hungarian, German and Bulgarian troops
- Wide-ranging landscapes; large maps each with weather variants from snow to summer sun
- 64 player Maneuver game mode; capture strategic sectors in grand battles of movement
- Never fight alone; squad gameplay and AI bots for Maneuver so you can join epic battles at any time
Tannenberg : How To Get It FREE!
Make sure you follow these steps to get this game for FREE by 28 July 2022 at 11 PM (GMT+8).
- Go to the Epic Games Store.
- Log into your Epic Games Store account, or create a new account.
- Go to the Tannenberg page in the Epic Games Store.
- Click on the Get button.
- In the checkout page, click Place Order.
That’s it! It is now added to your Epic Games account, and you can download and install it anytime after this.
- Shop Titans : How To Get $100 Giveaway Pack!
- 27 FREE Steam Games + DLCs : 20 July 2022 Update!
- Echo of the Wilds : How To Get This Game For FREE!
- NVIDIA Reflex Guide : How To Reduce System Latency!
- NVIDIA Resizable BAR : What You Need To Know!
- AMD Smart Access Memory (Resizable BAR) Guide
- How To Setup NVIDIA NULL For G-SYNC Monitors Correctly!
- NVIDIA Image Sharpening Guide for DirectX, Vulkan, OpenGL!