Surviving Mars Deluxe Edition – a sci-fi settlement building game – is FREE for a limited time!
Find out how to get it FREE, and make sure you tell your friends!
Don’t forget to JOIN the Tech ARP Facebook page to get these updates quickly!
Welcome Home! The time has come to stake your claim on the Red Planet and build the first functioning human colonies on Mars!
All you need are supplies, oxygen, decades of training, experience with sandstorms, and a can-do attitude to discover the purpose of those weird black cubes that appeared out of nowhere.
With a bit of sprucing up, this place is going to be awesome!
Surviving Mars is a sci-fi city builder all about colonizing Mars and surviving the process. Choose a space agency for resources and financial support before determining a location for your colony.
Build domes and infrastructure, research new possibilities and utilize drones to unlock more elaborate ways to shape and expand your settlement. Cultivate your own food, mine minerals or just relax by the bar after a hard day’s work.
Most important of all, though, is keeping your colonists alive. Not an easy task on a strange new planet.
There will be challenges to overcome. Execute your strategy and improve your colony’s chances of survival while unlocking the mysteries of this alien world.
Are you ready? Mars is waiting for you.
Building a sustainable colony in space
Building on a planet not fit for human life challenges you to build a smart, functional colony. Bad planning isn’t about traffic jams, it’s about survival of your colonists. You really don’t want rolling blackouts in a city constructed in a place without oxygen.
Individually simulated colonists
Each colonist is a unique individual with problems and strengths that influence the needs and behavior of the other colonists. Things can get really interesting if your chief scientists develops alcoholism after one too many long nights in the lab.
Futuristic Space Dome construction
Retro-futuristic super structures housing colonists, factories and commercial buildings with their own “neighborhood personality.” Create colonies that value science over everything else, while tired workers drink their pay away at a local bar, or attempt a utopia among the stars.
Exploration of Mars’ secrets
Inspired by the classic sci-fi of Asimov and Clarke, Surviving Mars holds many secrets. During each playthrough players may encounter one of Mars’ individually crafted mysteries. Uncovering these secrets might bring your colony great fortune, or terrible ruin. What is that sphere that manifested itself outside colony HUB B, and is it friendly?
Randomized research tree
Combine static and random research through experimentation, which allows for a different experience for each journey through the game. Attain new scientific breakthroughs by exploring the uncharted terrain of Mars’s surface.
Surviving Mars Deluxe Edition
The Surviving Mars Deluxe Edition comes with new content including :
- The “Metropolis” Building Set : Add some chrome to your dome with a shiny new visual upgrade to your infrastructure, providing you with chromatic skins for Oxygen Tanks, Water Towers, Fuel Refineries, and more.
- Additional Radio Station, “Quantum Sonics” : An additional in-game radio station, with new music and chatter, comes exclusively with the Deluxe Edition.
- Onyx Housing Skins : Three alternative skins for residential housing structures allow you to add different flair and design to your colonies.
- Art Book : A 50+ page digital art book that give you a detailed look at the art and making of Surviving Mars.
Deluxe avatar and icon for the Paradox forums.
- Wallpapers : Beautiful artwork from Surviving Mars to decorate your computer desktop.
Surviving Mars Deluxe Edition : How To Get It Free!
Make sure you follow these steps to get Surviving Mars Deluxe Edition for FREE by 14 June 2021 at 12 AM (GMT+8).
- Log into Humble Bundle, or create your free account.
- Go to the Surviving Mars Deluxe Edition giveaway page.
- Click on the green Get The Game button.
- Check the Subscribe to newsletter (if you have not already done so earlier).
- Click on the green Get It Now button.
- Click on Link Steam Account (if you have not already done so earlier).
- Go to the Purchases page and select Surviving Mars Deluxe Edition.
- Scroll down to the bottom and select Reveal Steam Key to get your Steam key.
- Log into your existing Steam account, or create a new account.
- Go to Games > Activate a Product on Steam…
- Key in the Steam code and click Next to redeem it!
That’s it! It’s now added to your Steam account, and can be downloaded and installed anytime you want!
Why Is Humble Bundle Doing This?
Simple – to get you to register with them, and check out their weekly and monthly game bundles. They can then send you notifications on new games or promotions, and who knows – you might subscribe to their game bundles? 😀
Their game bundles are actually very good deals. Their monthly bundles, for example, gives you US$100 worth of games for just US$12! And if you subscribe for a whole year, they only charge you US$11 per month – that’s $1,200 worth of games for just $132!
Best of all, the games are yours to keep forever and ever, if you stop subscribing at any point in time. So this free game giveaway is their way of letting people know about their Humble Bundle deals.
- Adam Wolfe (Complete Edition) : How To Get It FREE!
- Control : How To Get This AAA Game For FREE!
- Doodle Devil : Get It FREE For A Limited Time!
- 21 FREE Steam Games + DLCs : 10 June 2021 Update!
- Press Any Button : Get It FREE For A Limited Time!
- Museum of Other Realities : How To Get It FREE!
- Deep Space Anomaly : Get It FREE For A Limited Time!
- Walking Dead Season 2 : Two Free Episodes On Xbox!
- Deep Despair Remastered : How To Get It FREE!
- Minion Masters + Scrat Infestation : Get Them FREE!
- NVIDIA Reflex Guide : How To Reduce System Latency!
- NVIDIA Resizable BAR : What You Need To Know!
- AMD Smart Access Memory (Resizable BAR) Guide
- How To Setup NVIDIA NULL For G-SYNC Monitors Correctly!
- NVIDIA Image Sharpening Guide for DirectX, Vulkan, OpenGL!