Super Trench Attack! – a World War I comedy action RPG – is FREE for a limited time!
Find out how to get it FREE, and make sure you tell your friends!
Don’t forget to LIKE the Tech ARP Facebook page to get these updates quickly!
Super Trench Attack!
Super Trench Attack! is a goofball comedy twitch-shooter based in a World War setting.
The Dastardly Black Army has invaded your beloved homeland! The only thing between them and victory stands one man.
A crazy recruit with an eye for headshots and a boot for kicking the enemy up the….well you get the picture. Enter the crazy world of Super Trench Attack.
- Unique targeting system, there’s even footshots!
- Smooth as glass 60FPS shooting action,
- Full Xbox 360 Controller support, for ‘blasting action’,
- 4 huge open areas to explore, with many secret areas,
- 16 varied missions, including giant bosses and shooting galleries,
- Crazy Buddy AI character to watch your back,
- 4 shops offering unique items, weapons and traps, for a variety of ways to play,
- 33+ Resolutions, including 8:5 and 16:9 widescreen,
- Qwerty, Azerty and left hand controls,
- Goofball bonkers humor.
- No hand holding
You have one primary objective: Return the Xanadu back to Earth. There are no objective markers, you have no map, and the ship has been sabotaged. You begin your mission with only a flashlight and a message from your superiors back on Earth, the rest you’ll have to figure out on your own.
- Hot robot action with first person shooter combat
Evade the ship’s security system while battling hostile robots.
- Fully interactive environment
Inspired by the immersive environments of games such as Deus Ex and System Shock 2: Open every drawer, use every computer, and read every document you find. More importantly, you can flush every toilet.
- Optional ‘Peaceful’ mode
Not a fan of violence against robots? Switch to the Peaceful difficulty setting in the options menu to make the robots passive, allowing you to explore the ship, experience the story, and solve puzzles at your own pace.
Super Trench Attack! : How To Get It Free!
Super Trench Attack! is a DRM-free game, and that means you do NOT need a special launcher or client (like Steam) to install and play it.
- Go to the Super Trench Attack! page.
- Scroll to the Get Super Trench Attack! section.
- Click on Add To Your Library link.
- You will be asked to log into your IndieGala account.
If you do not yet have an IndieGala account, you will need to register for one (it’s free!)
- Once you add it to your library, you can download it at anytime.
Super Trench Attack! Direct Downloads
Here is a direct download link for those who do not wish to create an IndieGala account just to download the game at a later time.
- Crypto Mining Rig With 78 GeForce RTX 3080 Cards!
- Spirits of Xanadu : Get It FREE For A Limited Time!
- Gaming PC Catches Fire : Was It The RTX 3090 Or The PSU?
- 15 FREE Steam Games + DLCs On 26 December 2020!
- RC Cars : How To Get This Game For FREE!
- Panzer Ball : How To Get This Game For FREE!
- DreamFly : How To Get This VR Game For FREE!
- Epic Games Christmas 2020 : 7 More Days Of FREE Games!
- Xmas Shooting Scramble!! : How To Get It FREE!
- 7,62 High Calibre : Get It FREE For A Limited Time!
- Brigador Up-Armored Deluxe : Get It FREE Now!
- Adam Wolfe (Complete Edition) : How To Get It FREE!
- KARDS : How To Get This FREE Game + Starter Pack!
- Cuban Missile Crisis : Get It FREE For A Limited Time!
- Chop Chop Princess : How To Get It FREE!
- Vulkan Ray Tracing (Quake 2 RTX) On AMD Radeon RX 6800!
- NVIDIA Reflex : How Does It Reduce System Latency?
- Fishing Sim World : Lake Nelson DLC Is FREE For 3 Months!
- Quake 2 RTX Now Supports Vulkan Ray Tracing!
- The Witcher Enhanced Edition : How To Get It FREE!
- Apple M1 Gaming : Watch It Run The Witcher 3!
- 23 FREE Minecraft Items To Own, As Of 1 December 2020!
- AMD Smart Access Memory (PCIe Resizable BAR) Guide
- RX 6800 XT Smart Access Memory Performance Comparison!
- AMD Radeon RX 6800 XT Review : RDNA 2 Rocks!
- How To Setup NVIDIA NULL For G-SYNC Monitors Correctly!
- NVIDIA Image Sharpening Guide for DirectX, Vulkan, OpenGL!
Go Back To > Games + Gaming | Software | Home
Support Tech ARP!