Still Life – a Microids adventure game – is FREE for a limited time!
Find out how to get it FREE, and tell your friends!
Don’t forget to LIKE the Tech ARP Facebook page to get these updates quickly!
The Producers of Syberia I and II are proud to present Still Life.
Victoria McPherson, is a brilliant young FBI agent who’s investigating a serial murder case. The body count is now at five and with the lack of real leads and a mountain of circumstantial evidence, Victoria is beginning to show signs of fatigue and stress.
She decides to take a break and go rest at her father’s home in suburban Chicago; after all, it is close to the Christmas holidays.
However, Victoria does not find rest. Instead, she finds one of her grandfather’s old case files and begins to read. Oddly enough, Victoria’s present case resembles the one from the past, right down to the killer’s MO…
- Compelling storyline set in modern Chicago and Prague in the late 20s
- Rich and intriguing characters
- Crime scenes investigations of gruesome serial homicides
- Challenging puzzles finely integrated into the storyline
- Beautifully detailed environments
- Breathtaking cinematics
Still Life : How To Get It FREE!
Still Life is a DRM-free game, and that means you do NOT need a special launcher or client (like Steam) to install and play it.
Adding To Your IndieGala Account
- Go to the Still Life page.
- Scroll to the Get Still Life section.
- Click on Add To Your Library link.
- You will be asked to log into your IndieGala account.
If you do not yet have an IndieGala account, you will need to register for one (it’s free!)
- Once you add it to your library, you can download it at anytime.
Still Life Direct Download Links
Here are direct download links for those who do not wish to create an IndieGala account just to download the game at a later time.
Please Support My Work!
Name : Adrian Wong
Bank Transfer : CIMB 7064555917 (Swift Code : CIBBMYKL)
Credit Card / Paypal : https://paypal.me/techarp
Dr. Adrian Wong has been writing about tech and science since 1997, even publishing a book with Prentice Hall called Breaking Through The BIOS Barrier (ISBN 978-0131455368) while in medical school.
He continues to devote countless hours every day writing about tech, medicine and science, in his pursuit of facts in a post-truth world.
- Return to Mysterious Island : How To Get It FREE!
- Wanderlust : Transsiberian – How To Get It FREE!
- Yesterday Origins : How To Get It FREE!
- THE ART – Metamorphosis : How To Get It FREE!
- NVIDIA Reflex Guide : How To Reduce System Latency!
- NVIDIA Resizable BAR : What You Need To Know!
- AMD Smart Access Memory (Resizable BAR) Guide
- How To Setup NVIDIA NULL For G-SYNC Monitors Correctly!
- NVIDIA Image Sharpening Guide for DirectX, Vulkan, OpenGL!