SteamWorld Dig 2 – a platform mining game – is FREE for a Limited Time!
Find out how to get it FREE, and make sure you TELL your friends!
Don’t forget to LIKE the Tech ARP Facebook page to get these updates quickly!
SteamWorld Dig 2
SteamWorld Dig 2 takes you on a platform mining adventure forged in Metroidvania flames.
When an old trading town is struck by mysterious earthquakes, it’s up to a lone steambot and her unlikely companion to uncover what trembling terrors lie beneath.
Dig your way underground and explore vivid worlds riddled with treasure, secrets and traps.
Combat dangerous enemies at every turn of the underworld’s twisted paths, including shadowy creatures and the haunted remains of an ancient electrical threat.
Upgrade your gear to forge deeper into the earth and take on bigger challenges.
Swing across large chasms with your Hookshot and fly through caves with the Jet Engine!
And finally, learn the truth about your long lost friend…
SteamWorld Dig 2 : How To Get This Game For FREE!
Follow these steps to get the SteamWorld Dig 2 for FREE on Steam by 3 AM, 12 November 2021 (GMT+8) :
- Log into your existing Steam account, or create a new account.
- Go to the SteamWorld Dig 2 page on Steam.
- Click on the Add to Account button.
That’s it! You now have the SteamWorld Dig 2 in your Steam account!
Follow these steps to get the SteamWorld Dig 2 for FREE on GOG by 3 AM, 12 November 2021 (GMT+8) :
- Log into your existing GOG account, or create a new account.
- Go to the GOG main page and scroll down until you see the giveaway banner.
- Click on the green Get It FREE button.
That’s it! You now have SteamWorld Dig 2 in your account, and can install them anytime you want.
- Secrets of Magic 2 : How To Get This Game For FREE!
- Aven Colony : How To Get This Game For FREE!
- 19 FREE Steam Games + DLCs : 3 November 2021 Update!
- NVIDIA Reflex Guide : How To Reduce System Latency!
- NVIDIA Resizable BAR : What You Need To Know!
- AMD Smart Access Memory (Resizable BAR) Guide
- How To Setup NVIDIA NULL For G-SYNC Monitors Correctly!
- NVIDIA Image Sharpening Guide for DirectX, Vulkan, OpenGL!