Steam Puzzle Fest is launching in a few days, but here is how you can get the Puzzle Fest Profile without the hassle of figuring out the puzzle!
Steam Puzzle Fest : What Is It?
Steam Puzzle Fest is a promotional event that is scheduled to run from 10 AM PDT on April 24 until 10 AM PDT on May 1, 2023.
During the Puzzle Fest, Steam will feature puzzle games, including discounts and demos on current and upcoming puzzle games.
Join us as we break the code, find the missing piece, and align the elements during Steam Puzzle Fest. Featuring discounts and demos on current and upcoming games, this event is for games focused on the spirit of solving puzzles.
Recommended : 34 FREE Steam Games + DLCs : 19 April 2023 List!
Steam Puzzle Fest : How To Get The Profile!
The special Steam Puzzle Fest profile is awarded if you complete a puzzle game during the week-long festival.
However, if you are too lazy to play the puzzle, you can just grab it this way:
- Log into your existing Steam account, or create a new account.
- Go to the Steam Puzzle Fest profile claim page on Steam.
- Click on the Claim Reward button right under the video.
- If you want to use it right away, click on Equip Special Profile.
That’s it! Your Steam account now has the exclusive Puzzle Fest profile! Your profile will now show a really nice background with puzzles being solved.
Please Support My Work!
Name : Adrian Wong
Bank Transfer : CIMB 7064555917 (Swift Code : CIBBMYKL)
Credit Card / Paypal : https://paypal.me/techarp
Dr. Adrian Wong has been writing about tech and science since 1997, even publishing a book with Prentice Hall called Breaking Through The BIOS Barrier (ISBN 978-0131455368) while in medical school.
He continues to devote countless hours every day writing about tech, medicine and science, in his pursuit of facts in a post-truth world.
- 34 FREE Steam Games + DLCs : 19 April 2023 List!
- NVIDIA Reflex Guide : How To Reduce System Latency!
- NVIDIA Resizable BAR : What You Need To Know!
- AMD Smart Access Memory (Resizable BAR) Guide
- How To Setup NVIDIA NULL For G-SYNC Monitors Correctly!
- NVIDIA Image Sharpening Guide for DirectX, Vulkan, OpenGL!
Support Tech ARP!