Spirits of Xanadu – a sci-fi exploration game – is FREE for a limited time!
Find out how to get Spirits of Xanadu for FREE, and make sure you tell your friends!
Don’t forget to LIKE the Tech ARP Facebook page to get these updates quickly!
Spirits of Xanadu
At the farthest edge of the explored universe, the research ship Xanadu slumbers in orbit around a mysterious planet.
Her systems remain active but there has been no message from her crew for months. Now a lone operative has been sent to wake the Xanadu and bring her home to Earth.
Spirits of Xanadu is an atmospheric exploration game set aboard a deserted starship in an alternate 1980s.
It draws inspiration from classic sci-fi films, novels, and games to create an immersive and highly interactive environment, featuring puzzles and FPS elements in the service of a unique and layered plot.
- Discover the truth
Get to know the crew and piece together what happened through fully voiced audiologs in addition to various types of documents and e-mails.
- Three distinct endings
Make a decision based on what you have discovered, and decide the fate of the Xanadu.
- No hand holding
You have one primary objective: Return the Xanadu back to Earth. There are no objective markers, you have no map, and the ship has been sabotaged. You begin your mission with only a flashlight and a message from your superiors back on Earth, the rest you’ll have to figure out on your own.
- Hot robot action with first person shooter combat
Evade the ship’s security system while battling hostile robots.
- Fully interactive environment
Inspired by the immersive environments of games such as Deus Ex and System Shock 2: Open every drawer, use every computer, and read every document you find. More importantly, you can flush every toilet.
- Optional ‘Peaceful’ mode
Not a fan of violence against robots? Switch to the Peaceful difficulty setting in the options menu to make the robots passive, allowing you to explore the ship, experience the story, and solve puzzles at your own pace.
Spirits of Xanadu : How To Get It Free!
Spirits of Xanadu is a DRM-free game, and that means you do NOT need a special launcher or client (like Steam) to install and play it.
- Go to the Spirits of Xanadu page.
- Scroll to the Get Spirits of Xanadu section.
- Click on Add To Your Library link.
- You will be asked to log into your IndieGala account.
If you do not yet have an IndieGala account, you will need to register for one (it’s free!)
- Once you add it to your library, you can download it at anytime.
Spirits of Xanadu Direct Downloads
Here is a direct download link for those who do not wish to create an IndieGala account just to download the game at a later time.
- RC Cars : How To Get This Game For FREE!
- Panzer Ball : How To Get This Game For FREE!
- DreamFly : How To Get This VR Game For FREE!
- Epic Games Christmas 2020 : 7 More Days Of FREE Games!
- Xmas Shooting Scramble!! : How To Get It FREE!
- 7,62 High Calibre : Get It FREE For A Limited Time!
- Brigador Up-Armored Deluxe : Get It FREE Now!
- 13 FREE Steam Games + DLCs On 23 December 2020!
- Adam Wolfe (Complete Edition) : How To Get It FREE!
- KARDS : How To Get This FREE Game + Starter Pack!
- Cuban Missile Crisis : Get It FREE For A Limited Time!
- Chop Chop Princess : How To Get It FREE!
- Rainbow Six Siege : FREE Operator / Elf Ash Skin!
- Theatre of War 2: Kursk 1943 is FREE for a Limited Time!
- Vulkan Ray Tracing (Quake 2 RTX) On AMD Radeon RX 6800!
- NVIDIA Reflex : How Does It Reduce System Latency?
- Fishing Sim World : Lake Nelson DLC Is FREE For 3 Months!
- Quake 2 RTX Now Supports Vulkan Ray Tracing!
- The Witcher Enhanced Edition : How To Get It FREE!
- Apple M1 Gaming : Watch It Run The Witcher 3!
- 23 FREE Minecraft Items To Own, As Of 1 December 2020!
- AMD Smart Access Memory (PCIe Resizable BAR) Guide
- RX 6800 XT Smart Access Memory Performance Comparison!
- AMD Radeon RX 6800 XT Review : RDNA 2 Rocks!
- How To Setup NVIDIA NULL For G-SYNC Monitors Correctly!
- NVIDIA Image Sharpening Guide for DirectX, Vulkan, OpenGL!
Go Back To > Games + Gaming | Software | Home
Support Tech ARP!