Spandex Force : Champion Rising – a fun match-3 game – is FREE for a limited time!
Find out how to get it FREE, and make sure you tell your friends!
Don’t forget to LIKE the Tech ARP Facebook page or Telegram channel to get these updates quickly!
Spandex Force : Champion Rising
In Spandex Force: Champion Rising you take control of an everyday citizen struggling to become a true superhero, with the dubious aid of the pompous Blizzard Wizard. Create your own hero, train your superpowers and battle crooks and villains in this tongue-in-cheek hex based match-3 RPG.
In you quest you will encounter supervillains, evil robots, corrupt government officials and heroes in need of anger management training – and much more. And who is the shadowy figure that Blizzard Wizard has been seen conspiring with? Solve the mystery by finding all the secrets in Vigilance Valley!
- Five acts of heroic action
- Seven exciting minigames
- Four different endings
- Level up your superpowers
- 30 villains and evildoers to defeat
Spandex Force : Champion Rising : How To Get It Free!
This is a DRM-free game, and that means you do NOT need a special launcher or client (like Steam) to install and play it.
Adding To Your IndieGala Account
- Go to the Spandex Force : Champion Rising page.
- Scroll to the Get Spandex Force : Champion Rising section.
- Click on Add To Your Library link.
- You will be asked to log into your IndieGala account.
If you do not yet have an IndieGala account, you will need to register for one (it’s free!)
- Once you add it to your library, you can download it at anytime.
Spandex Force : Champion Rising Download Links
Here are direct download links for those who do not wish to create an IndieGala account just to download the game at a later time.
Please Support My Work!
Support my work through a bank transfer / PayPal / credit card!
Name : Adrian Wong
Bank Transfer : CIMB 7064555917 (Swift Code : CIBBMYKL)
Credit Card / Paypal : https://paypal.me/techarp
Dr. Adrian Wong has been writing about tech and science since 1997, even publishing a book with Prentice Hall called Breaking Through The BIOS Barrier (ISBN 978-0131455368) while in medical school.
He continues to devote countless hours every day writing about tech, medicine and science, in his pursuit of facts in a post-truth world.
- Neurodeck : How To Get This Game For FREE!
- NVIDIA Reflex Guide : How To Reduce System Latency!
- NVIDIA Resizable BAR : What You Need To Know!
- AMD Smart Access Memory (Resizable BAR) Guide
- How To Setup NVIDIA NULL For G-SYNC Monitors Correctly!
- NVIDIA Image Sharpening Guide for DirectX, Vulkan, OpenGL!
Go Back To > Gaming | Software | Tech ARP
Support Tech ARP!
Please support us by visiting our sponsors, participating in the Tech ARP Forums, or donating to our fund. Thank you!