Soldiers Lost Forever – top-down 2D shooter game – is FREE for a limited time!
Find out how to get it FREE, and make sure you tell your friends!
Soldiers Lost Forever
Soldiers Lost Forever (1914-1918) is a World War 1 top down 2D shooter where armies battle it out in the trenches and fight for control of the battlefield.
The Economies of opposing factions are to be managed along with the responsibility of what vehicles and infantry units to send to the front.
British, French, and Canadian Nations are all at the ready.
The British Mark-V tank, French Renault-FT, and a Canadian Motorcycle are all at the player’s disposal. Players will be able to use the Webley Revolver along with the Lee Enfield Rifle while playing as infantry.
Two Game Modes are available to play
The main mode “Total War” will have Players manage their army’s economy and decide what infantry units or vehicles to spawn on the battlefield. Infantry and Vehicular combat come together seamlessly.
“Survival” is the second mode that has the player attempt to cross no man’s land in a progressively more difficult level. The player will be able to obtain high scores and attempt to top their previous scores on a local leader board.
Soldiers Lost Forever : How To Get It FREE!
This is a DRM-free game, and that means you do NOT need a special launcher or client (like Steam) to install and play it.
Adding To Your IndieGala Account
- Go to the Soldiers Lost Forever page.
- Scroll to the Get Soldiers Lost Forever section.
- Click on Add To Your Library link.
- You will be asked to log into your IndieGala account.
If you do not yet have an IndieGala account, you will need to register for one (it’s free!)
- Once you add it to your library, you can download it at anytime.
Soldiers Lost Forever Download Link
Here are direct download links for those who do not wish to create an IndieGala account just to download the game at a later time.
- Latest List Of FREE Steam Games + DLCs!
- NVIDIA Reflex Guide : How To Reduce System Latency!
- NVIDIA Resizable BAR : What You Need To Know!
- AMD Smart Access Memory (Resizable BAR) Guide
- How To Setup NVIDIA NULL For G-SYNC Monitors Correctly!
- NVIDIA Image Sharpening Guide for DirectX, Vulkan, OpenGL!
Support Tech ARP!