Sins of a Solar Empire : Rebellion, an indie strategy game worth $39.99, is FREE for a LIMITED TIME! Yes, it’s completely FREE, if you grab it before the offer expires on 19 December 2018, so head over to the Sins of a Solar Empire : Rebellion page right now!
If you missed this deal, well, next time join the Tech ARP Facebook page to get these updates quickly!
Sins of a Solar Empire : Rebellion
Take the battle for galactic supremacy to its ultimate level in Sins of a Solar Empire : Rebellion – a standalone RT4X game that combines the tactics of real-time strategy with the depth of the 4X genre (eXplore, eXpand, eXploit, eXterminate).
- New Factions: Decide whether to play as a Loyalist or Rebel – each unlocks new technologies, ships and play styles for each race.
- New Titan Class Warships: Mighty titans enter the fray of the war to tip the scales of power. Each faction may field their own unique titan, drawing upon unique strengths and abilities on the battlefield.
- New and Updated Capital Ships: A new capital ship joins the fleet for each race to offer even more tactical options. Additionally, all existing capital ships have been upgraded to four levels for their abilities, allowing players to focus their ships along specific strengths.
- New Corvette Class Ships: Small and maneuverable, each faction has developed a new light attack craft to harass enemy forces.
- Updated Visuals: Updated graphics, particle effects, lighting and shadows, race specific UI and other enhancements make the Sins’ universe look better than ever.
- New Victory Conditions: Take multiple paths to victory including – Military, Diplomatic, Research, Last Flagship Standing, Last Capital Standing and Occupation.
- New Audio: More than 60 minutes of original music, countless new sound effects and dozens of new voice overs help bring the drama of battle to new levels of immersion.
- Tutorials: New and updated tutorials make it easy for both experienced and new players to quickly start building their own solar empire.
- Plus, a number of optimizations that provide better performance than ever before!
Recommended Reading[adrotate group=”2″]
- The AMD Ryzen 7 Gaming Performance Examined
- SpecialEffect – Helping Disabled Kids Have Fun With Games!
- Ian Livingstone – The Past, Present & Future of the Game Industry
- Odysseus Kosmos & His Robot Quest Episode 1 Is FREE!
- Buy Radeon, Get Three Upcoming Games Absolutely FREE!
- The HyperX Alloy FPS Pro Mechanical Keyboard Review
Go Back To > Games + Gaming | Home