The Tricks and Treats Pack for Saints Row : The Third is FREE for a Limited Time!
Get the Saints Row : The Third – Tricks And Treats Pack now, and make sure you tell your friends!
Saints Row : The Third
The Saints are kings of Stilwater, but their celebrity status has not gone unnoticed. The Syndicate, a legendary criminal fraternity with pawns in play all over the globe, has turned its eye on the Saints and demands tribute.
Refusing to kneel to the Syndicate, you take the fight to Steelport, a once-proud metropolis reduced to a struggling city of sin under Syndicate control.
Take a tank skydiving, call in a satellite-targeted airstrike on a Mexican wrestling gang, and defend yourself against a highly-trained military force using only a sex toy in the most outlandish gameplay scenarios ever seen, igniting a city-wide war that will set Steelport on fire. Strap it on!
Saints Row : The Third – Tricks And Treats Pack
The Saints Row : The Third – Tricks And Treats Pack actually consists of three different packs :
Saints Row : The Third – Bloodsucker Pack
Keep the cash flowin’ with the Bloodsucker Pack. You’ll earn respect and get cash bonuses but it doesn’t stop there!
You also get payments, money drop, and the ability to regain health through your human shields with The Dracula skill.
Saints Row : The Third – Horror Pack
Join the ranks of the most terrifying dreams with these horrific costumes. The flesh-eating Zombie Outfit will have everyone you meet running for their lives.
Even more horrifying is the Slasher Outfit–it’s all of your worst nightmares rolled into one. And no Horror Pack would be complete without a full Werewolf Outfit that might just have you howling at the moon.[adrotate group=”2″]
Saints Row : The Third – Witches & Wieners Pack
For those who wish to be more than they are, there’s the Witches & Weiners Pack. Now dress yourself as the best mascot in town, the Hot Dog.
Just hope your enemies aren’t hungry. Or sneak around and shoot people in the back as a Ninja. A halo and horns shows who’s naughty or nice.
Want to channel your inner witch? Go ahead and dress the part while riding your broomstick through the air!
Saints Row : The Third – Tricks And Treats Pack : How To Get It FREE!
The Tricks and Treats Pack is a DLC for Saints Row : The Third. That means you need to own the base game in Steam, before you can download it for free.
Saints Row : The Third is NOT free, but if you already have it, or decide to purchase it, just head over to this page to collect your free Tricks and Treats Pack!
- The Sun Never Sets – How To Get This Game For FREE!
- Learn How To Add ReShade Filters To GeForce Experience!
- 1914 : Prelude to Chaos – How To Get It FREE!
- Layers of Fear Masterpiece Edition – How To Get It FREE!
- Level Up KL 2019 Biz + Play : Full Details Revealed!
- Space Beret – Get This Sci-Fi Shooter Game For FREE!
- HyperX Alloy FPS Pro Mechanical TKL Keyboard Review!
- FREE Borderlands 3 Bloody Harvest Details + Trailer!
- Crusader Kings II + The Old Gods : How To Get ‘Em FREE!
- Observer – Find Out How To Get It FREE Now!
- Alan Wake’s American Nightmare – Get It FREE Now!
- Acer Predator Helios 700 Gaming Laptop Preview!
- MSI Alpha 15 – World’s First RX 5500M Gaming Laptop!
- The Asia Pacific Predator League 2020 Details Revealed!
- Why ROG Phone II Tencent Is Better Than The Global Edition!
- ASUS ROG Phone 2 Global vs Tencent Edition Comparison!
- Metro 2033 Redux – Find Out How To Get It FREE!
- The ASUS ROG Phone 2 vs Black Shark 2 PRO Comparison!
- SYNCED : Off-Planet – Everything On Tencent’s PvPvE Game!
- Minecraft Ray Tracing : Everything You Need To Know!
- Watch Dogs : Legion – Everything You Need To Know!
- The Two Colonels DLC for Metro Exodus Details Confirmed!
- NVIDIA Gamescom 2019 : Ray Tracing Trailers + Showcase!
- Control : What You Need To Game With Ray-Traced Graphics!
- Call of Duty : Modern Warfare Ray Tracing Trailer + Showcase!
- Vampire Bloodlines 2 – First Ray Tracing Trailer + Showcase!
- The NVIDIA RTX Super Price + Game Bundle Guide!
Support Tech ARP!