RPG In A Box is FREE to download and keep for a Limited Time!
Find out how to get it FREE, and tell your friends!
Don’t forget to LIKE the Tech ARP Facebook page or Telegram channel to get these updates quickly!
RPG In A Box
RPG in a Box lets you easily turn your stories and ideas into games and other interactive experiences! As its name suggests, it contains everything necessary for doing so, all packaged together “in a box”.
The software is designed with a fun, beginner-friendly approach in mind as to not require any programming or modelling knowledge, while still providing a wide range of customization and openness.
You can export your game to a standalone format for Windows, Linux, and MacOS, allowing others to play it without needing to own RPG in a Box!
Build tiles, objects, and characters from 3D pixel blocks (i.e. voxels) and easily animate them with the editor’s frame-based, stop-motion animation system. Importing from MagicaVoxel (.vox), Qubicle (.qb) and PNG files is also supported.
Create grid-based worlds with the tiles you’ve built, then bring them to life by adding interactive NPCs and objects using the editor’s intuitive navigation and interaction system.
Set up and trigger in-game events with the visual, node-based script editor. Simply drag and drop the desired actions (no programming knowledge required), or manually code “quick scripts” using Bauxite, the custom, Lua-like scripting language.
Choose from three available camera presets (standard, isometric, and first-person) or tweak the settings to create a custom camera. Stage dynamic cutscenes for your game using the engine’s flexible camera scripting system.
- Dialogue: Write conversations for your NPCs using a visual, flowchart approach. Branching dialogue is supported via player choices and condition checking.
- UI Editor: Design themes and customize the appearance of elements like dialogue boxes and the main menu. The powerful widget system allows you to easily create unique mechanics for your game.
- Item Editor: Define items for the player to find in containers or earn through the completion of tasks. Attach scripts to trigger effects for potions and other consumable items.
- Sound FX Generator: Generate fun, retro-style sound effects.
RPG In A Box : How To Get It FREE!
Make sure you follow these steps to get this game for FREE by 11 PM (GMT+8) on 9 December 2022!
- Go to the Epic Games Store.
- Log into your Epic Games Store account, or create a new account.
- Go to the RPG In A Box page in the Epic Games Store.
- Click on the Get button.
- In the checkout page, click Place Order.
That’s it! It is now added to your Epic Games account, and you can download and install it anytime after this.
Please Support My Work!
Name : Adrian Wong
Bank Transfer : CIMB 7064555917 (Swift Code : CIBBMYKL)
Credit Card / Paypal : https://paypal.me/techarp
Dr. Adrian Wong has been writing about tech and science since 1997, even publishing a book with Prentice Hall called Breaking Through The BIOS Barrier (ISBN 978-0131455368) while in medical school.
He continues to devote countless hours every day writing about tech, medicine and science, in his pursuit of facts in a post-truth world.
- Secrets of Magic : The Book of Spells – Get It FREE!
- NVIDIA Reflex Guide : How To Reduce System Latency!
- NVIDIA Resizable BAR : What You Need To Know!
- AMD Smart Access Memory (Resizable BAR) Guide
- How To Setup NVIDIA NULL For G-SYNC Monitors Correctly!
- NVIDIA Image Sharpening Guide for DirectX, Vulkan, OpenGL!
Go Back To > Gaming | Software | Tech ARP
Support Tech ARP!
Please support us by visiting our sponsors, participating in the Tech ARP Forums, or donating to our fund. Thank you!