Royal Defense – a tower defence game – is FREE for a limited time!
Find out how to get it FREE, and SHARE THIS NEWS with your friends!
Don’t forget to LIKE the Tech ARP Facebook page to get these updates quickly!
The castle needs a hero – hordes of trolls are surrounding it! Build towers, save money, learn spells – don’t let the enemy in!
Follow the exciting story of the dwarven kingdom’s eternal struggle against the troll hordes, who want only to crush the dwarves and claim their territory.
Unique units, a wide range of structures, spells, gold and various resources make this game that you will return to again and again.
Every single-screen level sees the player’s headquarters assaulted by wave after wave of troll forces.
To defeat these monstrous hordes, you must construct defensive towers and units and learn to wield powerful spells.
Tap anywhere you like for a handy pop-up menu listing all the units and structures you can build in that location.
Tap existing structures to see how you can upgrade your forces with ever-more powerful improvements!
All your towers and units have specific stats: Damage, Fire rate, Damage radius, Damage type, as well as various other features, such as enemy slowdown and Damage Over Time.
Each level also brings new units and structures to help you fight the troll menace. You’ll never be lacking for new and exciting ways of decimating those nasty trolls!
- 60 different progressively challenging levels
- 3 unique game settings
- 17 kinds of creatures
- 12 kinds of towers and structures
- Extensive magic system
- Various upgrades and fascinating gameplay
Royal Defense : How To Get It FREE!
Royal Defense is a DRM-free game, and that means you do NOT need a special launcher or client (like Steam) to install and play it.
Adding To Your IndieGala Account
- Go to the Royal Defense page.
- Scroll to the Get Royal Defense section.
- Click on Add To Your Library link.
- You will be asked to log into your IndieGala account.
If you do not yet have an IndieGala account, you will need to register for one (it’s free!)
- Once you add it to your library, you can download it at anytime.
Royal Defense Direct Download
Here is a direct download link for those who do not wish to create an IndieGala account just to download the game at a later time.
- Age of Steel : Recharge – How To Get It FREE!
- Control Craft 3 : How To Get This Game For FREE!
- NVIDIA Reflex Guide : How To Reduce System Latency!
- NVIDIA Resizable BAR : What You Need To Know!
- AMD Smart Access Memory (Resizable BAR) Guide
- How To Setup NVIDIA NULL For G-SYNC Monitors Correctly!
- NVIDIA Image Sharpening Guide for DirectX, Vulkan, OpenGL!