Rise of Industry – a simulation strategy game – is FREE to download and keep for a limited time!
Find out how to get it FREE, and make sure you TELL your friends!
Don’t forget to LIKE the Tech ARP Facebook page or Telegram channel to get these updates quickly!
Rise of Industry
Put your entrepreneurial skills to the test as you create & optimise intricate production lines whilst keeping an eye on the all-important bottom line.
As an early 20th Century industrialist, grow your empire & adapt to an ever-changing business landscape with unexpected events that could lead to boom…or bust.
Rise of Industry is a strategic tycoon game where you build and manage your growing industrial empire in a living, breathing, and procedurally generated world set in the 1930s that is constantly evolving and adapting to your playstyle.
As a budding entrepreneur, you will build factories, construct efficient production lines, move raw materials, produce finished goods, and arrange trade with the world’s developing cities, providing them with the resources they need to flourish – for as they grow and prosper, so do you.
However, it won’t always be a smooth ride to magnate status. Random business events and stock auctions will keep you on your toes, all while A.I. rivals compete for market share and look for ways to grow and exploit enemy weaknesses – beware of the hostile takeover.
Designed with an eye towards both accessibility and depth, Rise of Industry has enough strategic complexity and replayability to satisfy the most experienced fans of the genre, while its simple-to-understand mechanics ensure that new players will love it as well.
- Experience tailored for every player – Specialise in just trading, production, gathering or any combination and research your way to bigger and better things.
- Bid for contracts to get the upper-hand over your rivals.
- Produce over 150 individual products, managing every step along the way from raw material to end product. Only the highly skilled entrepreneur will complete the complex production chains and take items such as cars, computers and other luxury products to market.
- Build and manage a solid transportation network to enable the efficient transfer of goods via plentiful trucks, speedy trains and high capacity airships.
- Be prepared for fierce competition – Advanced town and city A.I., make for an intelligent and changing game world so you won’t be the only one looking for the best deal.
- Town personalities – adapt a suitable approach for every town or face their economic backlash.
- Huge, procedurally generated maps mean that you’ll always have room to expand your empire, whether in testing scenarios or sandbox mode where imagination is your only limit.
- Be quick to adapt to the current business climate with contracts and random events keeping you on your toes and cash flowing in.
- Balance environmental impact with productivity. Churn out the products at the expense of nature, or be a conscientious industrialist, balancing the delicate lay of the land with your hunger for profit.
Rise of Industry : How To Get It FREE!
Make sure you follow these steps to get this game for FREE before 12 AM (GMT+8) on 10 March 2023!
- Go to the Epic Games Store.
- Log into your Epic Games Store account, or create a new account.
- Go to the Rise of Industry page in the Epic Games Store.
- Click on the Get button.
- In the checkout page, click Place Order.
That’s it! It is now added to your Epic Games account, and you can download and install it anytime after this.
Please Support My Work!
Name : Adrian Wong
Bank Transfer : CIMB 7064555917 (Swift Code : CIBBMYKL)
Credit Card / Paypal : https://paypal.me/techarp
Dr. Adrian Wong has been writing about tech and science since 1997, even publishing a book with Prentice Hall called Breaking Through The BIOS Barrier (ISBN 978-0131455368) while in medical school.
He continues to devote countless hours every day writing about tech, medicine and science, in his pursuit of facts in a post-truth world.
- 29 FREE Steam Games + DLCs : 24 Feb 2023 Update!
- NVIDIA Reflex Guide : How To Reduce System Latency!
- NVIDIA Resizable BAR : What You Need To Know!
- AMD Smart Access Memory (Resizable BAR) Guide
- How To Setup NVIDIA NULL For G-SYNC Monitors Correctly!
- NVIDIA Image Sharpening Guide for DirectX, Vulkan, OpenGL!
Go Back To > Gaming | Software | Tech ARP
Support Tech ARP!
Please support us by visiting our sponsors, participating in the Tech ARP Forums, or donating to our fund. Thank you!