Revolution Ace is FREE to download and own for a limited time!
Find out how to get it FREE, and SHARE THIS NEWS with your friends!
Don’t forget to LIKE the Tech ARP Facebook page to get these updates quickly!
Humanity is on the verge of extinction. It’s up to you to infiltrate the AI core and win the war against the machines.
Start your journey with a simple ship, outfitted with only basic machine guns and air-to-ground missiles. As you take down more and more of the enemy’s fighters you’ll unlock new technologies like plasma shields, wave beams, and ion cannons.
It’s totally up to you how you outfit your rig; with a durable player ship and hundreds of possible configurations and strategies, Revolution Ace features a deeper, more tactical shoot’em up experience.
- Powered by the Unreal engine.
- Real water simulation and rigidbody physics. Ships react realistically when shot down, and buildings respond realistically when bombed.
- Fight a wide variety of air, land, and sea enemies with a customizable loadout. Level up to unlock more weapon slots and perks that add additional passive bonuses like piercing and shield stealing.
- Online and local two player co-op. (may be limited in this version)
- Unique Versus mode. Send enemies and hazards to defeat your opponent.
Revolution Ace : How To Get It FREE!
Revolution Ace is a DRM-free game, and that means you do NOT need a special launcher or client (like Steam) to install and play it.
Adding To Your IndieGala Account
- Go to the Revolution Ace page.
- Scroll to the Get Revolution Ace section.
- Click on Add To Your Library link.
- You will be asked to log into your IndieGala account.
If you do not yet have an IndieGala account, you will need to register for one (it’s free!)
- Once you add it to your library, you can download it at anytime.
Here is a direct download link for those who do not wish to create an IndieGala account just to download the game at a later time.
- DAEMON X MACHINA + 3 DLCs : How To Get ‘Em FREE!
- Last Horizon : How To Get This Game For FREE!
- NVIDIA Reflex Guide : How To Reduce System Latency!
- NVIDIA Resizable BAR : What You Need To Know!
- AMD Smart Access Memory (Resizable BAR) Guide
- How To Setup NVIDIA NULL For G-SYNC Monitors Correctly!
- NVIDIA Image Sharpening Guide for DirectX, Vulkan, OpenGL!