Return to Mysterious Island 2 – a Microids adventure game – is FREE for a limited time!
Find out how to get it FREE, and tell your friends!
Don’t forget to LIKE the Tech ARP Facebook page to get these updates quickly!
Return to Mysterious Island 2
Mina’s rescue from the end of the first game is cut dramatically short and she and primate pal Jep are left again on the mysterious island to fend for themselves!
Mina needs to dress her wounds and keep safe against the local wildlife, but now she has the assistance of the player controlled Jep who can fit in smaller spaces, move deftly through the jungle and even communicate with other animals in their bid to survive.
Using even more combinations of items throughout the island, Mina and Jep will need to recover from their traumatic circumstances and find another way, any way, off the mysterious island!
Return to Mysterious Island 2 : How To Get It FREE!
Return to Mysterious Island 2 is a DRM-free game, and that means you do NOT need a special launcher or client (like Steam) to install and play it.
Adding To Your IndieGala Account
- Go to the Return to Mysterious Island 2 page.
- Scroll to the Get Return to Mysterious Island 2 section.
- Click on Add To Your Library link.
- You will be asked to log into your IndieGala account.
If you do not yet have an IndieGala account, you will need to register for one (it’s free!)
- Once you add it to your library, you can download it at anytime.
Return to Mysterious Island 2 Direct Download Links
Here are direct download links for those who do not wish to create an IndieGala account just to download the game at a later time.
- Return to Mysterious Island : How To Get It FREE!
- Wanderlust : Transsiberian – How To Get It FREE!
- Yesterday Origins : How To Get It FREE!
- THE ART – Metamorphosis : How To Get It FREE!
- NVIDIA Reflex Guide : How To Reduce System Latency!
- NVIDIA Resizable BAR : What You Need To Know!
- AMD Smart Access Memory (Resizable BAR) Guide
- How To Setup NVIDIA NULL For G-SYNC Monitors Correctly!
- NVIDIA Image Sharpening Guide for DirectX, Vulkan, OpenGL!