Red Risk – a 3-player co-op zombie survvgame, is FREE to download for a limited time!
Find out how to get it FREE, and SHARE THIS NEWS with your friends!
Volunteers fight in a bloody contest for freedom and money. Play as one of three volunteers armed with their favorite weapons, survive waves of enemies and bosses.
Red Risk will put you into a bloody tournament, will you survive?
- 3 players co-op;
- Eat, drink and fill your ammo in order to survive;
- Elite monsters with unique set of skills to hunt you down.
Red Risk : How To Get This Game For FREE!
Red Risk is a DRM-free game, and that means you do NOT need a special launcher or client (like Steam) to install and play it.
Adding To Your IndieGala Account
- Go to the Red Risk page.
- Scroll to the Get Red Risk section.
- Click on Add To Your Library link.
- You will be asked to log into your IndieGala account.
If you do not yet have an IndieGala account, you will need to register for one (it’s free!)
- Once you add it to your library, you can download it at anytime.
Red Risk Direct Download
Here are direct download links for those who do not wish to create an IndieGala account just to download the game at a later time.
Please Support My Work!
Name : Adrian Wong
Bank Transfer : CIMB 7064555917 (Swift Code : CIBBMYKL)
Credit Card / Paypal : https://paypal.me/techarp
Dr. Adrian Wong has been writing about tech and science since 1997, even publishing a book with Prentice Hall called Breaking Through The BIOS Barrier (ISBN 978-0131455368) while in medical school.
He continues to devote countless hours every day writing about tech, medicine and science, in his pursuit of facts in a post-truth world.
- Latest List of FREE Steam Games + DLCs!
- Latest List of FREE Steam Specials!
- NVIDIA Reflex Guide : How To Reduce System Latency!
- NVIDIA Resizable BAR : What You Need To Know!
- AMD Smart Access Memory (Resizable BAR) Guide
- How To Setup NVIDIA NULL For G-SYNC Monitors Correctly!
- NVIDIA Image Sharpening Guide for DirectX, Vulkan, OpenGL!
Support Tech ARP!