Runbow is FREE to download and keep for a Limited Time!
Find out how to get it FREE, and tell your friends!
Don’t forget to LIKE the Tech ARP Facebook page to get these updates quickly!
Runbow is the party platformer you’ve been waiting for! With tons of characters, costumes, and crazy game modes, Runbow is full of colourful chaos that you just have to experience for yourself.
With tons of competitive modes for up to 9 players–locally and online–and a massive Single Player Adventure, Runbow is the crazy, colour-based platformer you’ve been waiting for.
The world of Runbow changes with each swipe of the background, so you’ll have to stay on your toes as platforms and obstacles disappear–If you can’t see something, it doesn’t exist. Fast, frantic, and fun for up to 9 players, Runbow is filled with tons of modes and content to keep you running back for more:
- Save Poster District from the evil Satura in Adventure, and choose your own path through a massive map of over 140 single player levels.
- Take on The Bowhemoth, a single, ultra-difficult challenge in the belly of a colossal beast. On your own or with friends, its sure to test the skills of even the toughest platforming veterans.
- Go head to head with your friends, locally or online, in Run, Arena, or King of the Hill, for a colourful, crazy competition. Host a Private Game for you or your friends, or hop into an Open Party and take on the world!
- Tons of costumes and Indie Guest Characters are waiting for you to unlock, including Shovel Knight, CommanderVideo, Shantae, Lilac, and many more.
With 9-player madness locally or online, 5 game modes, 19 guest characters, hundreds of levels, and tons more content all in one unforgettable colourful game, you better get ready to Runbow!
Runbow : How To Get It FREE!
Make sure you follow these steps to get this game for FREE by 6 October 2022 at 11 PM (GMT+8).
- Go to the Epic Games Store.
- Log into your Epic Games Store account, or create a new account.
- Go to the Runbow page in the Epic Games Store.
- Click on the Get button.
- In the checkout page, click Place Order.
That’s it! It is now added to your Epic Games account, and you can download and install it anytime after this.
- Master of Magic Classic : Get This Game For FREE!
- NVIDIA Reflex Guide : How To Reduce System Latency!
- NVIDIA Resizable BAR : What You Need To Know!
- AMD Smart Access Memory (Resizable BAR) Guide
- How To Setup NVIDIA NULL For G-SYNC Monitors Correctly!
- NVIDIA Image Sharpening Guide for DirectX, Vulkan, OpenGL!