Qvabllock – a pixemalism game – is FREE for a limited time!
Find out how to get it FREE, and make sure you tell your friends!
Updated @ 2023-09-01 : Released again for free
Originally posted @ 2022-10-18
Will you cope with such a difficult task? Only you can answer this question.
You have to go through 30 rooms that are filled with labyrinthine corridors, as well as a large number of red boxes, which you are strictly forbidden to touch.
Use squares of a certain color to open doors with the appropriate color.
- Minimalistic gameplay.
- Relaxing and minimalistic music.
- Take the green square and go through all the rooms.
- [R] – Restart level
- [Up Arrow] – Move Up
- [Down Arrow] – Move Down
- [Right Arrow] – Move Right
- [Left Arrow] – Move Left
Qvabllock : How To Get It FREE!
This is a DRM-free game, and that means you do NOT need a special launcher or client (like Steam) to install and play it.
Adding To Your IndieGala Account
- Go to the Qvabllock page on IndieGala.
- Scroll to the Get Qvabllock section.
- Click on Add To Your Library link.
- You will be asked to log into your IndieGala account.
If you do not yet have an IndieGala account, you will need to register for one (it’s free!)
- Once you add it to your library, you can download it at anytime.
Qvabllock Download Link
Here are direct download links for those who do not wish to create an IndieGala account just to download the game at a later time.
Please Support My Work!
Name : Adrian Wong
Bank Transfer : CIMB 7064555917 (Swift Code : CIBBMYKL)
Credit Card / Paypal : https://paypal.me/techarp
Dr. Adrian Wong has been writing about tech and science since 1997, even publishing a book with Prentice Hall called Breaking Through The BIOS Barrier (ISBN 978-0131455368) while in medical school.
He continues to devote countless hours every day writing about tech, medicine and science, in his pursuit of facts in a post-truth world.
- Latest List Of FREE Steam Games + DLCs!
- NVIDIA Reflex Guide : How To Reduce System Latency!
- NVIDIA Resizable BAR : What You Need To Know!
- AMD Smart Access Memory (Resizable BAR) Guide
- How To Setup NVIDIA NULL For G-SYNC Monitors Correctly!
- NVIDIA Image Sharpening Guide for DirectX, Vulkan, OpenGL!
Support Tech ARP!