Qvabllock – a pixemalism game – is FREE for a limited time!
Find out how to get it FREE, and make sure you tell your friends!
Don’t forget to JOIN the Tech ARP Facebook page to get these updates quickly!
Will you cope with such a difficult task? Only you can answer this question.
You have to go through 30 rooms that are filled with labyrinthine corridors, as well as a large number of red boxes, which you are strictly forbidden to touch.
Use squares of a certain color to open doors with the appropriate color.
- Minimalistic gameplay.
- Relaxing and minimalistic music.
- Take the green square and go through all the rooms.
- [R] – Restart level
- [Up Arrow] – Move Up
- [Down Arrow] – Move Down
- [Right Arrow] – Move Right
- [Left Arrow] – Move Left
Qvabllock : How To Get It FREE!
This is a DRM-free game, and that means you do NOT need a special launcher or client (like Steam) to install and play it.
Adding To Your IndieGala Account
- Go to the Qvabllock page on IndieGala.
- Scroll to the Get Qvabllock section.
- Click on Add To Your Library link.
- You will be asked to log into your IndieGala account.
If you do not yet have an IndieGala account, you will need to register for one (it’s free!)
- Once you add it to your library, you can download it at anytime.
Qvabllock Download Link
Here are direct download links for those who do not wish to create an IndieGala account just to download the game at a later time.
- 27 FREE Steam Games + DLCs : 17 October Update!
- NVIDIA Reflex Guide : How To Reduce System Latency!
- NVIDIA Resizable BAR : What You Need To Know!
- AMD Smart Access Memory (Resizable BAR) Guide
- How To Setup NVIDIA NULL For G-SYNC Monitors Correctly!
- NVIDIA Image Sharpening Guide for DirectX, Vulkan, OpenGL!