The Fanbook DLC for Potion Commotion is FREE for a limited time!
Find out how to get both Potion Commotion and the Fanbook DLC for FREE, and TELL your friends!
Don’t forget to LIKE the Tech ARP Facebook page to get these updates quickly!
The elderly and eccentric Wogglebogg the Wizard has found himself in a financial pickle, and he needs YOUR help to keep his Potion Brewing Business afloat!
He requires the assistance of a talented individual (that’s you), to build him a dynamic garden, full of trees, plants, and creatures, each giving unusual ingredients that can be combined to make Potions.
Want a Fire Potion? You’ll have to get some Dragon Eggs and Volcano Ice Cream!
Require a Strength Potion? You better stock up on Chocolate Camel Milk and Spinach Leaves.
The more Potions you help Wogglebogg make, the more coins and elixir you’ll receive, allowing you to further expand and create!
But watch out! Sneaky pests will try to steal your hard-earned resources. Scare them away with your cursor, or invest in some fierce Guard’em Gnomes to do it for you.
Potion Commotion Fanbook DLC
The Potion Commotion Fanbook DLC comes with the digital fanbook, with a variety of cool and interesting content about the game and its development:
- Character Profiles
- Game Art
- Cut Content
- Commentary & Trivia
- And a bonus Puzzle Page, featuring fun and games!!
You will also be rewarded with these in-game goodies :
- An instantly collectible 250 Tokens
- Three Bonus Tokens for you to collect daily!
- An exclusive Golden Wogglebogg Costume
Potion Commotion + Fanbook DLC : How To Get Them FREE!
Follow these steps to get Potion Commotion and the Fanbook DLC for FREE :
- Log into your existing Steam account, or create a new account.
- Go to the Potion Commotion page.
- Click on the Play Game button to add it to your Steam account.
You can choose to install it now, or postpone the installation.
- Next, go to Fanbook DLC page (by 14 January 2022 at 2 AM, GMT+8).
- Click on the Add to Account button to add it to your account.
That’s it! You now have Potion Commotion and the Fanbook DLC to kickstart your journey!
Please Support My Work!
Name : Adrian Wong
Bank Transfer : CIMB 7064555917 (Swift Code : CIBBMYKL)
Credit Card / Paypal : https://paypal.me/techarp
Dr. Adrian Wong has been writing about tech and science since 1997, even publishing a book with Prentice Hall called Breaking Through The BIOS Barrier (ISBN 978-0131455368) while in medical school.
He continues to devote countless hours every day writing about tech, medicine and science, in his pursuit of facts in a post-truth world.
- Minion Masters + Invasion DLC : How To Get Them FREE!
- Gods Will Fall : How To Get This Game For FREE!
- Steam Partially Blocked In China! What’s Going On?
- NVIDIA Resizable BAR : What You Need To Know!
- AMD Smart Access Memory (Resizable BAR) Guide
- How To Setup NVIDIA NULL For G-SYNC Monitors Correctly!
- NVIDIA Image Sharpening Guide for DirectX, Vulkan, OpenGL!