Pixel Puzzles 2: Paintings is FREE to download and own for a limited time!
Find out how to get it FREE, and SHARE THIS NEWS with your friends!
Don’t forget to LIKE the Tech ARP Facebook page to get these updates quickly!
Pixel Puzzles 2: Paintings
Pixel Puzzles 2: Paintings is a traditional style jigsaw puzzle game, featuring 25 images in a artsy style, with each puzzle piece uniquely shaped in a way no physical puzzle could be.
- 25 puzzles in a range of sizes from 60 to 350 pieces.
- Beautiful paintings.
- Auto saving, never lose your progress.
- Peaceful puzzling atmosphere.
- Traditional puzzle gameplay.
- Puzzle piece rotation.
- Interactive play environment.
Pixel Puzzles 2: Paintings : How To Get It FREE!
Pixel Puzzles 2: Paintings is a DRM-free game, and that means you do NOT need a special launcher or client (like Steam) to install and play it.
Adding To Your IndieGala Account
- Go to the Pixel Puzzles 2: Paintings page.
- Scroll to the Get Pixel Puzzles 2: Paintings section.
- Click on Add To Your Library link.
- You will be asked to log into your IndieGala account.
If you do not yet have an IndieGala account, you will need to register for one (it’s free!)
- Once you add it to your library, you can download it at anytime.
Here is a direct download link for those who do not wish to create an IndieGala account just to download the game at a later time.
- Leisure Suit Larry Series : Get These Games For FREE!
- Brothers – A Tale of Two Sons : How To Get It FREE!
- 24 FREE Steam Games + DLCs : 31 January 2022 Update!
- NVIDIA Reflex Guide : How To Reduce System Latency!
- NVIDIA Resizable BAR : What You Need To Know!
- AMD Smart Access Memory (Resizable BAR) Guide
- How To Setup NVIDIA NULL For G-SYNC Monitors Correctly!
- NVIDIA Image Sharpening Guide for DirectX, Vulkan, OpenGL!