Peaky Blinders : Mastermind – a puzzle adventure game – is FREE for a limited time!
Find out how to get it FREE, and make sure you tell your friends!
SUBSCRIBE to our Google News feed, Facebook page or Telegram channel to get these updates quickly!
Peaky Blinders : Mastermind
Peaky Blinders: Mastermind is a puzzle-adventure game, based on the multi-award-winning BBC and Netflix TV show.
Welcome to Birmingham, during the aftermath of the Great War. Set right before the events of Season One, Peaky Blinders: Mastermind lets you join the Shelby family’s criminal gang. Follow the rise of Tommy as he successfully uncovers a sinister plot to put the family out of business, proving himself worthy of being the true mastermind of the Peaky Blinders.
Mastermind refers to Tommy’s ability to plan complex scenarios in his head. As the player, you get to exercise this power by taking control of key members of the Shelby family including Tommy, Arthur, Polly and more. Become the Mastermind as you freely reset and rewind each character’s path in order to tune all of their actions for perfect coordination.
Achieve the highest mission rating by strategically utilising characters and stealth to solve increasingly complex puzzles with optimum timing.
- TRUE TO THE TV SHOW
- Take control of Tommy, Arthur, Polly, John, Ada and Finn as they navigate through familiar locations including The Garrison Tavern, Charlie Strong’s Yard, Shelby Parlour and more.
- THE RISE OF TOMMY
- When a Peaky Blinder is implicated in the murder of a Chinese opium dealer, Tommy embarks on a mission to find out the truth, slowly growing into the true Peaky Blinders’ Mastermind.
- BECOME THE MASTERMIND
- Exercise Tommy’s power to plan complex scenarios in his head, by taking control of each key member of the Shelby family and perform their actions in parallel.
- MANIPULATE TIME
- Each character’s actions are automatically logged in a timeline which you can freely reset, fast-forward and rewind, until the plan is perfectly adjusted.
- STEALTH AND STRATEGY
- Each mission is an increasingly complex puzzle to be solved undetected and on time. Choose the right characters and abilities to coordinate and execute the optimum plan.
Peaky Blinders : Mastermind – How To Get It Free!
Make sure you follow these steps to get this game for FREE, by 22:59 UTC on May 10, 2023!
- Go to the Peaky Blinders : Mastermind page on Fanatical.
- Key in your date of birth to view the age-restricted page. You need to be 16 years or older.
- Tick the check box for Please subscribe me to Fanatical’s Email Newsletter.
- Click on the orange Add to Cart button.
- In your cart, click on the orange Proceed To Checkout button.
- You will be asked to log into your existing Fanatical account, or create a new account
To sign in using your Google or Facebook account, select the Sign In option.
- In the pop-up screen, click on the Link Steam Account button.
Note : You need to use an Unlimited Steam account (one which has spent at least US$5)
- Sign into your Steam account.
- In the next page, click the Sign In button to sign into www.fanatical.com using your Steam account.
If this fails and you get an error message, go back to Step 5 and try again.
You should now see this announcement on the Fanatical website:
THANK YOU FOR YOUR ORDER
YOUR ORDER IS COMPLETE
Thank you for your payment, we hope you enjoy your purchase. A confirmation email for your order will be sent to [your email address]
That’s it! Peaky Blinders : Mastermind is now in your Steam account!
Note : These countries do not qualify for this offer, so you can try using a VPN to bypass this restriction :
Argentina, Bangladesh, Brazil, Bulgaria, China, Hong Kong, India, Kazakhstan, North Korea, Macedonia, Morocco, Myanmar, Nigeria, Pakistan, Peru, Russia, Taiwan, Thailand, Tunisia, Turkey, Uruguay, Vietnam.
Please Support My Work!
Support my work through a bank transfer / PayPal / credit card!
Name : Adrian Wong
Bank Transfer : CIMB 7064555917 (Swift Code : CIBBMYKL)
Credit Card / Paypal : https://paypal.me/techarp
Dr. Adrian Wong has been writing about tech and science since 1997, even publishing a book with Prentice Hall called Breaking Through The BIOS Barrier (ISBN 978-0131455368) while in medical school.
He continues to devote countless hours every day writing about tech, medicine and science, in his pursuit of facts in a post-truth world.
- Unhack : How To Get This Game For FREE!
- NVIDIA Reflex Guide : How To Reduce System Latency!
- NVIDIA Resizable BAR : What You Need To Know!
- AMD Smart Access Memory (Resizable BAR) Guide
- How To Setup NVIDIA NULL For G-SYNC Monitors Correctly!
- NVIDIA Image Sharpening Guide for DirectX, Vulkan, OpenGL!
Go Back To > Gaming | Software | Tech ARP
Support Tech ARP!
Please support us by visiting our sponsors, participating in the Tech ARP Forums, or donating to our fund. Thank you!