Paint Chips – a 2D multiplayer top-down shooter game – is FREE for a limited time!
Find out how to get it FREE, and make sure you TELL your friends!
Paint Chips is a free-to-play online 2D multiplayer top-down shooter where you splatter your foes with paint! Unlock character customization options as you play and choose a look that suits your style. You can go solo or group up with your friends and paint it up together!
- Up to 8 players can battle it out across various unique maps and gametypes.
- 300+ character customization options to give you a unique look!
- Earn Chips as you play, spend them on your favorite items in the shop!
- Complete daily challenges that award you with extra Chips.
- Host custom private matches with your friends, or test your skill against some bots!
- Vote for your favorite map and gametype before a match begins.
- Fight for the top spot on the weekly leaderboard.
Recommended : Latest List of FREE Steam Games + DLCs!
- 3 Playlists that change how teams are set up:
- FFA – No teams
- Team – 4 vs 4 battles
- Doubles – 2 vs 2 vs 2 vs 2 battles
- 6 gametypes to change the way each match plays out:
- Paintmatch – Regular painting and chipping
- Shockets – Everyone spawns with rocket launchers and shotguns
- Swipers – Everyone spawns with swords and snipers
- Sprinkbows – Everyone spawns with sprinklers and paintbows
- Blasterfight – Everyone spawns with blasters
- Mystery – Everyone spawns with random weapons
Paint Chips : How To Get It FREE!
Paint Chips is currently a free game, but its developer will make it a paid game on 1 October 2023. If you get it before it becomes a paid game, it will be yours to keep for free, and forever!
With a lot of internal discussion we’ve decided to transition to a paid model starting October 1st, 2023. The game will cost $14.99.
For those who haven’t yet downloaded the game, starting on October 1st, a one-time purchase will be required for new players. If you add the game to your Steam library before the transition date, you will own the game for free!
- Log into your existing Steam account, or create a new account.
- Go to the Paint Chips page on Steam.
- Click on the Play Game button.
That’s it! It has now been added to your Steam account, and you can download and install it anytime after this.
Please Support My Work!
Name : Adrian Wong
Bank Transfer : CIMB 7064555917 (Swift Code : CIBBMYKL)
Credit Card / Paypal : https://paypal.me/techarp
Dr. Adrian Wong has been writing about tech and science since 1997, even publishing a book with Prentice Hall called Breaking Through The BIOS Barrier (ISBN 978-0131455368) while in medical school.
He continues to devote countless hours every day writing about tech, medicine and science, in his pursuit of facts in a post-truth world.
- Latest List of FREE Steam Games + DLCs!
- Latest List of FREE Steam Specials!
- Latest List of Dead by Daylight FREE Codes!
- Latest List of Honkai Star Rail Free Codes!
- NVIDIA Reflex Guide : How To Reduce System Latency!
- NVIDIA Resizable BAR : What You Need To Know!
- AMD Smart Access Memory (Resizable BAR) Guide
- How To Setup NVIDIA NULL For G-SYNC Monitors Correctly!
- NVIDIA Image Sharpening Guide for DirectX, Vulkan, OpenGL!
Support Tech ARP!