Overcast – Walden and the Werewolf – a horror adventure game – is FREE for a limited time!
Find out how to get it FREE, and make sure you tell your friends!
Overcast – Walden and the Werewolf
A mysterious creature has destroyed a village located near Walden’s cabin, killing every person residing on the premises. Now, Walden wants revenge. This is the story of an old hunter who has nothing to lose.
- Jump scares to chill your bones;
- Exclusive sound-design and horrifying scenarios;
- Original soundtrack produced by Igo Carminatti.
Overcast – Walden and the Werewolf : How To Get It FREE!
This is a DRM-free game, and that means you do NOT need a special launcher or client (like Steam) to install and play it.
Adding To Your IndieGala Account
- Go to the Overcast – Walden and the Werewolf page.
- Scroll to the Get Overcast – Walden and the Werewolf section.
- Click on Add To Your Library link.
- You will be asked to log into your IndieGala account.
If you do not yet have an IndieGala account, you will need to register for one (it’s free!)
- Once you add it to your library, you can download it at anytime.
Overcast – Walden and the Werewolf Download Link
Here are direct download links for those who do not wish to create an IndieGala account just to download the game at a later time.
Please Support My Work!
Name : Adrian Wong
Bank Transfer : CIMB 7064555917 (Swift Code : CIBBMYKL)
Credit Card / Paypal : https://paypal.me/techarp
Dr. Adrian Wong has been writing about tech and science since 1997, even publishing a book with Prentice Hall called Breaking Through The BIOS Barrier (ISBN 978-0131455368) while in medical school.
He continues to devote countless hours every day writing about tech, medicine and science, in his pursuit of facts in a post-truth world.
- Latest List Of FREE Steam Games + DLCs!
- NVIDIA Reflex Guide : How To Reduce System Latency!
- NVIDIA Resizable BAR : What You Need To Know!
- AMD Smart Access Memory (Resizable BAR) Guide
- How To Setup NVIDIA NULL For G-SYNC Monitors Correctly!
- NVIDIA Image Sharpening Guide for DirectX, Vulkan, OpenGL!
Support Tech ARP!