The 18+ only Japanese hentai game Oppaidius Summer Trouble! is FREE for a limited time! Find out how to get it, and make sure you tell your ADULT friends!
Oppaidius Summer Trouble!
Oppaidius Summer Trouble! is a homage to Japanese video games from the ’90s.
Another summer spent in your room playing games… Perhaps not this time…? An incredible girl rings your doorbell, changing your summer forever… maybe your entire life!
This is just the beginning of a trip into the depths of your obsession with breasts. A journey to the outside world and your pent-up emotions, kept dormant for too long.
- Pixel art backgrounds with native resolutions and palette from retro-consoles
- Original music done with FM-synth chip (Yamaha YM2151) by Luca Della Regina (Xydonia)
- FOUR Japanese video game musicians, including Norihiko Hibino of Metal Gear Solid and Bayonetta fame
- More than 150 hand-drawn animation frames
- A “HOT” ultra-secret ending to unlock!
How To Get Oppaidius Summer Trouble For Free!
Oppaidius Summer Trouble! is a DRM-free game, and that means you do NOT need a special launcher or client (like Steam) to install and play it.
- Go to the Oppaidius Summer Trouble page.
- Scroll to the Get Oppaidius Summer Trouble! section.
- Click on Add To Your Library link.
- You will be asked to log into your IndieGala account.
If you do not yet have an IndieGala account, you will need to register for one (it’s free!)
- Once you add it to your library, you can download it at anytime.
- Divide By Sheep – How To Get This Sheepy Game For Free!
- Fearless Fantasy – How To Get This Game For FREE!
- Universal Combat Collectors Edition 2.0 – Get It FREE!
- Corroded (Early Access Game) – How To Get It FREE!
- Flappy Arms – How To Get This VR Game For FREE!
- Kathy Rain – How To Get This Game For FREE!
- Death Goat – How To Get This Game For FREE!
- Daily Chthonicle Editor’s Edition Is FREE For A Limited Time!
- Another Lost Phone Is FREE For A Limited Time!
- NVIDIA Ray Tracing Techniques – Showcase + Explanation!
Go Back To > Games + Gaming | Home