Off-Road Drive – an off-road racing game – is FREE for a limited time!
Find out how to get Off-Road Drive for FREE, and make sure you tell your friends!
If you missed this, well, next time join the Tech ARP Facebook page to get these updates quickly!
Off-Road Drive, the off-road racing simulation for PC, is the first game ever to deliver a true-to-life, off-road, extreme racing experience.
Players will take part in The Russian trophy, Off-Road Trial, Thai Trophy and many other events through the worst driving conditions with a variety of natural obstacles like swamps, rocks, snow and sand
No other game features this variety of off-road sport vehicles including tuned stock SUVs and trucks, as well as several classes of prototypes specifically built for off-road driving.
The vehicles can be equipped with an assortment of special cross-country equipment and accessories including winches, low gear, differential gear locking, clinometer, altimeter, tire air pressure control, sand tracks, etc.
There has never been such an innovative simulation of interactive terrain response as well. Terrain under the vehicle will act just like it does in real life, the car will sink in dirt, the dirt will create a rut and will stick to the car and tires affecting its handling.
Stones will fly from underneath the wheels and damage other trucks. The game will feature various surfaces that will not only affect tire friction but have complex reactions based on car weight, speed, wheel torque, tire condition, time on this surface, depth of car immersion into the surface and much more.
- Leading international off-road championships.
- Racing and mud bogging.
- Tough challenges and obstacles to beat.
- Special off-road equipment and accessories (Lowered gearing, front/rear locking differentials, winch, etc.).
Off-Road Drive : How To Get It Free!
Off-Road Drive is a DRM-free game, and that means you do NOT need a special launcher or client (like Steam) to install and play it.
Adding To Your IndieGala Account
- Go to the Off-Road Drive page.
- Scroll to the Get Off-Road Drive section.
- Click on Add To Your Library link.
- You will be asked to log into your IndieGala account.
If you do not yet have an IndieGala account, you will need to register for one (it’s free!)
- Once you add it to your library, you can download it at anytime.
Off-Road Drive Download Links
Here are direct download links for those who do not wish to create an IndieGala account just to download the game at a later time.
- Showing Tonight : Mindhunters Incident – How To Get It FREE!
- AMD RDNA 2 Architecture : Tech Highlights!
- AMD Radeon RX 6800 XT Review : RDNA 2 Rocks!
- AMD Smart Access Memory : How To Enable It?
- Hentai Mosaique Puzzle : How To Get It FREE!
- The Textorcist : Get It FREE For A Limited Time!
- Kill Em All : How To Get This Game For FREE!
- Contract With The Devil : Get It FREE For A Limited Time!
- Fall Of The New Age : Get It FREE For A Limited Time!
- Stellar Interface : Get It FREE For A Limited Time!
- Dungeons 3 : Get It FREE For A Limited Time!
- Renzo Racer : How To Get This Game For FREE!
- Nine FREE Steam Games + DLCs On 3 November 2020!
- Kingdom : Get This Game FREE For A Limited Time!
- Buy RTX 3080 / RTX 3090, FREE CoD Black Ops Cold War!
- Whispering Willows : How To Get It FREE!
- Camp Sunshine : Get It FREE For A Limited Time!
- Dead Hungry Diner : How To Get It FREE!
- Secrets of Magic : The Book of Spells – How To Get It FREE!
- AMD Infinity Cache Explained : L3 Cache Comes To The GPU!
- Radeon RX 6000 vs GeForce RTX 30 : Faster + Cheaper!
- RX 6900 XT, RX 6800 XT, RX 6800 : Features + Specifications!
- AMD Radeon RX 6000 Series : What You Need To Know!
- Dell G5 15 5500 Review : Affordable RTX Gaming @ 144 Hz!
- PlayStation 5 : A First Look At Its User Experience!
- Puzzle – LINES AND KNOTS : How To Get It FREE!
- Hentai Mosaique Neko Waifus : How To Get It FREE!
- How To Setup NVIDIA NULL For G-SYNC Monitors Correctly!
- NVIDIA Image Sharpening Guide for DirectX, Vulkan, OpenGL!
Go Back To > Games + Gaming | Software | Home
Support Tech ARP!
If you like our work, you can help support us by visiting our sponsors, participating in the Tech ARP Forums, or even donating to our fund. Any help you can render is greatly appreciated!