It was a ray tracing galore at Gamescom 2019, where NVIDIA revealed that a whopping NINE new games will feature real-time ray tracing!
Here is everything you need to know about the 9 new or upcoming games that will feature real-time ray tracing, including their trailers and comparisons!
NVIDIA @ Gamescom 2019 : Ray Tracing Galore!
Real-time ray tracing was the buzz term at Gamescom 2019, thanks to NVIDIA who revealed a whopping NINE new games that will introduce NVIDIA real-time ray tracing!
- Minecraft will introduce a form of ray tracing called path tracing. (Full coverage)
- Control will feature ray-traced reflections, shadows and global illumination. (Full coverage)
- SYNCED : Off-Planet will use ray-traced reflections and shadows. (Full coverage)
- The Metro Exodus DLC called The Two Colonels will feature ray-traced global illumination with emissive lighting. (Full coverage)
- Wolfenstein : Youngblood will feature ray traced reflections.
- Vampire : The Masquerade – Bloodlines 2 will feature ray-traced reflections. (Full coverage)
- Watch Dogs : Legion will feature ray-traced reflections. (Full coverage)
- Call of Duty: Modern Warfare will feature ray traced shadows. (Full coverage)
- Dying Light 2 will feature real-time ray tracing.
Gamescom 2019 Ray Tracing Trailer + Showcase Of Minecraft!
Once Mojang releases the Minecraft ray tracing update, players will get to enjoy photorealistic renders of their worlds, with more realistic shadows, lighting and colours… without resorting to complicated mods.
Recommended : Minecraft Ray Tracing : Everything You Need To Know!
Gamescom 2019 Ray Tracing Trailer + Showcase Of Control
Remedy will be using three NVIDIA real-time ray tracing effects in Control :
- Ray-Traced Translucent Reflections
- Ray-Traced Indirect Diffuse Lighting
- Ray-Traced Contact Shadows
Support Tech ARP!