Nostradamus: The Last Prophecy – a casual adventure game – is FREE for a limited time!
Find out how to get it FREE, and make sure you tell your friends!
Don’t forget to JOIN the Tech ARP Facebook page to get these updates quickly!
Nostradamus: The Last Prophecy Is FREE!
The Spiritual. The Supernatural. The Skeptical. All are touched upon in Nostradamus: The Last Prophecy.
The player is immortalized as a profiler of sorts in this treasure hunt game – a brilliantly vivid historical rendition of the acclaimed quatrains of Nostradamus.
The adventure begins in the South of France as Salon-de-Provence, and its Royal Family fall prey to unfathomable terrors.
You play as Madeleine de Nostradame, the daughter of the famous astrologer, author and apothecary as she hunts down an assassin who uses astrology to disguise his crimes as fearsome prophecies.
But when past, present and the uncertain future collide…your more logical nature may turn superstitious.
Nostradamus: The Last Prophecy : How To Get It Free!
Nostradamus: The Last Prophecy is a DRM-free game, and that means you do NOT need a special launcher or client (like Steam) to install and play it.
Adding To Your IndieGala Account
- Go to the Nostradamus: The Last Prophecy page.
- Scroll to the Get Nostradamus: The Last Prophecy section.
- Click on Add To Your Library link.
- You will be asked to log into your IndieGala account.
If you do not yet have an IndieGala account, you will need to register for one (it’s free!)
- Once you add it to your library, you can download it at anytime.
Here is a direct download link for those who do not wish to create an IndieGala account just to download the game at a later time.
- Byte Family : How To Get This Game For FREE!
- Holiday Bonus GOLD : How To Get It FREE!
- Garfield Kart : How To Get This Game For FREE!
- NVIDIA Resizable BAR : What You Need To Know!
- AMD Smart Access Memory (Resizable BAR) Guide
- How To Setup NVIDIA NULL For G-SYNC Monitors Correctly!
- NVIDIA Image Sharpening Guide for DirectX, Vulkan, OpenGL!