Nonograms, a picture logic puzzle game worth $4.99 / RM19.50 / A$7.45 / £4.19, is now FREE for 15 hours or so!
Get Nonograms from the Microsoft Store for FREE, and make sure you tell your friends!
Nonograms is FREE for a limited time!
Nonograms is a a puzzle game with simple rules and difficult decisions 🙂
Nonograms, also known as Picross or Griddlers, are picture logic puzzles in which cells in a grid must be colored or left blank according to numbers at the side of the grid to reveal a hidden picture.
- more than 900 levels
- excellent design, according to the concepts of Microsoft Fluent Design
- level sizes from 5х5 to 30х30, which will suit both beginners and professional players
Nonograms – How To Get It FREE!
Here is how you can get Nonograms for free from the Microsoft Store. Hurry, because it’s only free for about 15 hours![adrotate group=”2″]
- Go to the Nonograms free game page in the Microsoft Store.
- If you are not staying in the US, you will be asked to switch to the Microsoft Store in your country.
- Once you load the page, click on the blue Get button on the right.
- You will be asked to log into your Microsoft account, and may need to verify the transaction.
- Once you are done, Nonograms will be added to your Microsoft account for free!
You can now install it into your Microsoft devices at any time!
- The Adventures of Shuggy – How To Get It FREE!
- Horror Girl Puzzle – Get This NSFW Game For Free!
- NVIDIA RTX Super Price Lists + Game Bundle CONFIRMED!
- This War Of Mine – Find Out How To Get It FREE Now!
- Moonlighter is FREE for a limited time! Get It FREE Now!
- Malevolence – Get This Retro Horror Game For FREE!
- Black Squad – Find Out How To Get 3 FREE DLC Packs!
- LIMBO Is FREE For A Limited Time! Get It FREE Now!
- RX 5700 vs RTX 2060 SUPER Performance Comparison!
- Lyssophobia – Find Out How To Get This Game FREE!
- NVIDIA SUPER RTX : Everything You Need To Know!
- Space Pilgrim Episode I : Alpha Centauri – Get It FREE!
- Kabounce Multiplayer Pinball – How To Get It For FREE!
- NVIDIA Ray Tracing Techniques – Showcase + Explanation!
Go Back To > Games + Gaming | Home