Ninja Stealth – a casual strategy game – is FREE for a limited time!
Find out how to get this game for FREE, and TELL your friends!
Don’t forget to LIKE the Tech ARP Facebook page to get these updates quickly!
As a ninja you will need to be always hiden in the shadows, your objective is simple:
Escape the evil facility from a company that is trying to conquer the world, the Polo Jocos, is an evil facility founded by one of the worst man ever encountered, the evil Mr Tinger.
He is building a new chemical that will affect humanity on the worst way ever possible, he plan to use his chemicals to sell it in the Black Market and then extend his empire even more.
You as a hero, entered in the facilities to get this chemical, steal the formula of it and put an end to the Mr Tinger evil empire!
Ninja Stealth : How To Get It FREE!
Make sure you follow these steps to get Ninja Stealth for FREE, before 13 June 2022 at 7 PM (GMT+8) :
- Log into your existing Steam account, or create a new account.
- Go to the Ninja Stealth page on Steam.
- Click on the Add to Account button to add it to your account.
That’s it! You now have Ninja Stealth in your Steam account, and you can install it to play anytime you want!
Please Support My Work!
Name : Adrian Wong
Bank Transfer : CIMB 7064555917 (Swift Code : CIBBMYKL)
Credit Card / Paypal : https://paypal.me/techarp
Dr. Adrian Wong has been writing about tech and science since 1997, even publishing a book with Prentice Hall called Breaking Through The BIOS Barrier (ISBN 978-0131455368) while in medical school.
He continues to devote countless hours every day writing about tech, medicine and science, in his pursuit of facts in a post-truth world.
- Maneater : How To Get This Game For FREE!
- Dwarflings : How To Get This Game For FREE!
- NVIDIA Reflex Guide : How To Reduce System Latency!
- NVIDIA Resizable BAR : What You Need To Know!
- AMD Smart Access Memory (Resizable BAR) Guide
- How To Setup NVIDIA NULL For G-SYNC Monitors Correctly!
- NVIDIA Image Sharpening Guide for DirectX, Vulkan, OpenGL!
Support Tech ARP!