The McLaren F1 Black Market Delivery DLC for Need for Speed Heat is FREE for a Limited Time!
Find out how to get it FREE, and make sure you tell your friends!
Don’t forget to join the Tech ARP Facebook page to get these updates quickly!
Need for Speed Heat
A thrilling race experience pits you against a city’s rogue police force as you battle your way into street racing’s elite.
Hustle by day and risk it all at night in Need for Speed Heat, a white-knuckle street racer, where the lines of the law fade as the sun starts to set.
By day, Palm City hosts the Speedhunter Showdown, a sanctioned competition where you earn Bank to customize and upgrade your high-performance cars.
At night, ramp up the intensity in illicit street races that build your reputation, getting you access to bigger races and better parts. But stay ready – cops are waiting and not all of them play fair.
Need for Speed Heat – McLaren F1 Black Market Delivery
A new shipment has arrived to the dockyard of Palm City. Get the McLaren F1 Black Market Delivery to burn all limits with the McLaren F1 through a unique set of challenges.
Plus, receive hot new special customization parts, character outfits, vanity items, and decals as rewards!
Need for Speed Heat : How To Get FREE McLaren F1 DLC!
Make sure you follow these steps to get this DLC for FREE, by 2 AM on 16 November 2022 (GMT+8).
- Log into your existing Steam account, or create a new account.
- Go to the Need for Speed Heat – McLaren F1 Black Market Delivery page on Steam.
- Click on the Play Game button.
That’s it! This DLC is now in your Steam account, and you can download and install it anytime you want!
Note : This DLC requires the NFS Payback base game (which is not free) to download and install.
- Rising Storm 2 Vietnam : How To Get It FREE!
- NVIDIA Reflex Guide : How To Reduce System Latency!
- NVIDIA Resizable BAR : What You Need To Know!
- AMD Smart Access Memory (Resizable BAR) Guide
- How To Setup NVIDIA NULL For G-SYNC Monitors Correctly!
- NVIDIA Image Sharpening Guide for DirectX, Vulkan, OpenGL!