Myrne The Quest, a first-person action RPG, is FREE for a limited time!
Find out how to get it FREE, and make sure you tell your friends!
Myrne The Quest is FREE for a limited time!
Get back to the world of the Myrne with its silly humor and discover why the night never goes away in this new region…
Or don’t, you’re just here for that magic artifact after all, no way this malediction will have anything to do with your personal quest… Erm…
▶ This time, see everything through the eyes of your character in a fully 3D environment, you’ll finaly be able to see the Myrne in the Sky… and familiar faces too (not in the sky though).
▶ Build your character as you please. The game isn’t class based so you’re free to choose and mix (!) your own play styles at any time (well, maybe the final boss fight is the wrong moment to start practicing your skill with a bow). Cast fireballs while wearing an heavy plate armor, pierce enemies with your trusty lance or just stab them with a stake if that’s your thing (the weapon’s pretty weak though, I’m judging you).
▶ Your character evolves according to your playstyle. Using heavy armor will make you better with them; hitting broken things with a hammer will somehow improve your capacity at fixing things, while actually fixing the said broken things, sick!
▶ Create potions, scrap unused weapons and armors to fix your stuff, craft more arrows or just pile up a lot of scrap… why are you doing this?
▶ Talk with silly characters to get quests (like all adventurers, you just can’t say no, do you?). If monsters don’t kill you, the silliness and lack of basic logic of the villagers surely will.
▶ Explore dungeons to get better loot… to… explore more dungeons? It makes sense I guess.
▶ As usual with Myrne games, the OST (by Dane Ashton and Jamal Green, mostly) is available for free (even if you don’t own the game). You can find it on Youtube too!
Myrne The Quest – How To Get It For FREE!
This is a DRM-free game, and that means you do NOT need a special launcher or client (like Steam) to install and play it.
Adding To Your IndieGala Account
- Go to the Myrne The Quest page.
- Scroll to the Get Myrne The Quest section.
- Click on Add To Your Library link.
- You will be asked to log into your IndieGala account.
If you do not yet have an IndieGala account, you will need to register for one (it’s free!)
- Once you add it to your library, you can download it at anytime.
Myrne The Quest Direct Downloads
Here are direct download links for those who do not wish to create an IndieGala account just to download the game at a later time.
- Lumber Island – Get It FREE + Tell Your Friends!
- Alan Wake – Get It FREE Now + Tell Your Friends!
- For Honor – Get It FREE Now & Tell Your Friends!
- The Adventures of Shuggy – How To Get It FREE!
- Horror Girl Puzzle – Get This NSFW Game For Free!
- NVIDIA RTX Super Price Lists + Game Bundle CONFIRMED!
- This War Of Mine – Find Out How To Get It FREE Now!
- Moonlighter is FREE for a limited time! Get It FREE Now!
- Malevolence – Get This Retro Horror Game For FREE!
- Black Squad – Find Out How To Get 3 FREE DLC Packs!
- LIMBO Is FREE For A Limited Time! Get It FREE Now!
- RX 5700 vs RTX 2060 SUPER Performance Comparison!
- Lyssophobia – Find Out How To Get This Game FREE!
- NVIDIA SUPER RTX : Everything You Need To Know!
- Space Pilgrim Episode I : Alpha Centauri – Get It FREE!
- Kabounce Multiplayer Pinball – How To Get It For FREE!
- NVIDIA Ray Tracing Techniques – Showcase + Explanation!
Go Back To > Games + Gaming | Home