Mumps – a fun 2D platformer game, is FREE to download for a limited time!
Find out how to get it FREE, and SHARE THIS NEWS with your friends!
Updated @ 2023-10-11 : Updated for a new release
Originally posted @ 2022-11-29
Mumps : A Fun Platform Game!
Mumps is a fast, colorful and excellent 2D platformer with a pretty pink pig. The protagonist is a pink pig who called Mumps.
Help the Mumps to avoid obstacles, pass all levels and get all the acorns. Feel like a pig and survive by collecting acorns.
- Unlock all Steam achievements.
- Pink platforms disappear when you touch it.
- Avoid Red Spikes.
- [Spacebar] or [Mouse click] – Jump
- [R] – Restart game
- [P] – Pause
Mumps : How To Get This Game For FREE!
Mumps is a DRM-free game, and that means you do NOT need a special launcher or client (like Steam) to install and play it.
Adding To Your IndieGala Account
- Go to the Mumps page.
- Scroll to the Get Mumps section.
- Click on Add To Your Library link.
- You will be asked to log into your IndieGala account.
If you do not yet have an IndieGala account, you will need to register for one (it’s free!)
- Once you add it to your library, you can download it at anytime.
Mumps Direct Download
Here are direct download links for those who do not wish to create an IndieGala account just to download the game at a later time.
- Latest List of FREE Steam Games + DLCs!
- Latest List of FREE Steam Specials!
- Latest List of Dead by Daylight FREE Codes!
- Latest List of Honkai Star Rail Free Codes!
- NVIDIA Reflex Guide : How To Reduce System Latency!
- NVIDIA Resizable BAR : What You Need To Know!
- AMD Smart Access Memory (Resizable BAR) Guide
- How To Setup NVIDIA NULL For G-SYNC Monitors Correctly!
- NVIDIA Image Sharpening Guide for DirectX, Vulkan, OpenGL!
Support Tech ARP!