The Mims Beginning – a fantasy simulation game – is FREE for a limited time!
Find out how to get it FREE, and tell your friends!
Don’t forget to LIKE the Tech ARP Facebook page to get these updates quickly!
The Mims Beginning
The Mims Beginning is a god-like strategy game with a dose of cosmic humor. The story takes place in an unknown space and time.
In this galaxy mythical floating islands give shelter to all kinds of unusual and dangerous creatures. The game combines elements of fantasy and sci-fi genres.
Build interesting structures, plant vegetation, breed animals, take care of your minions, use divine PSI powers, triumph in face of natural disasters, fight monsters, predict the future, reveal secrets and much more. Assume the lead over Mims as they journey across the galaxy in their epic quest!
During their intergalactic voyage Mims are hit by an asteroid – their spaceship reduced to debris and the crew forced to evacuate onto nearby planets, which hold their own share of surprises.
The player’s goal, among others, is to perform various tasks necessary to repair the spaceship. You begin by properly expanding your new colonies. Every mission takes place on a different planet, where isolated groups of castaways face their own fate.
The game combines numerous elements of gameplay: Your colonists act on their own most of the time, going about their duties without orders issued by the player. However, you can control them directly by issuing simple commands.
As the leader of the colony you have psionic power at your disposal, altering the fauna and flora of your planet, as well as the environment which they inhabit.
The main focus of the game lies in expanding and defending the colony. Every building or plant placement counts, nevertheless the game falls more into a light-strategy genre.
- God simulation
- Story mode
- Survival/Sandbox mode
- Colony expansion
- Autonomous characters
- Technology research
- Creating & upgrading structures
- Various species of plants with different ways of yielding fruit
- Livestock farming & trading
- Skill acquirement by Mims
- Special divine powers at player’s disposal
- Protecting colony from wildlife predators and vermin
- Natural disasters (e.g. meteor shower, acid rains, infections and more)
- Secrets to be found across numerous islands
- Unique monsters (bosses)
- Real Time Physics
- Planting your own fruit crops
- Timeline mechanic allowing to predict future events
- Smell sensor – excessive odor will attract pests and predators
- Varied floating islands with many unusual adventures
The Mims Beginning : How To Get It FREE!
The Mims Beginning is a DRM-free game, and that means you do NOT need a special launcher or client (like Steam) to install and play it.
Adding To Your IndieGala Account
- Go to the The Mims Beginning page.
- Scroll to the Get The Mims Beginning section.
- Click on Add To Your Library link.
- You will be asked to log into your IndieGala account.
If you do not yet have an IndieGala account, you will need to register for one (it’s free!)
- Once you add it to your library, you can download it at anytime.
The Mims Beginning Direct Download Links
Here are direct download links for those who do not wish to create an IndieGala account just to download the game at a later time.
Please Support My Work!
Support my work through a bank transfer / PayPal / credit card!
Name : Adrian Wong
Bank Transfer : CIMB 7064555917 (Swift Code : CIBBMYKL)
Credit Card / Paypal : https://paypal.me/techarp
Dr. Adrian Wong has been writing about tech and science since 1997, even publishing a book with Prentice Hall called Breaking Through The BIOS Barrier (ISBN 978-0131455368) while in medical school.
He continues to devote countless hours every day writing about tech, medicine and science, in his pursuit of facts in a post-truth world.
- Rebel Galaxy : Get It FREE For A Limited Time!
- web spice : Get It FREE For A Limited Time!
- Cat Defense : Get It FREE For A Limited Time!
- Four Ultima + Syndicate Games Are FREE For A Limited Time!
- NVIDIA Reflex Guide : How To Reduce System Latency!
- NVIDIA Resizable BAR : What You Need To Know!
- AMD Smart Access Memory (Resizable BAR) Guide
- How To Setup NVIDIA NULL For G-SYNC Monitors Correctly!
- NVIDIA Image Sharpening Guide for DirectX, Vulkan, OpenGL!
Go Back To > Gaming | Software | Tech ARP
Support Tech ARP!
Please support us by visiting our sponsors, participating in the Tech ARP Forums, or donating to our fund. Thank you!