Mido and Di – an alien-zombie third-person shooter game – is FREE for a limited time!
Find out how to get it FREE, and TELL your friends!
Don’t forget to LIKE the Tech ARP Facebook page to get these updates quickly!
Mido and Di
Mido is an alien kid having nightmares about zombie aliens. One night he draws a creature, Di, and it comes alive to teach Mido how to fight zombies.
This is a frantic action, third person, zombie shooting game. You play in simplistic, beautiful looking levels, trying to shoot zombie aliens before they got you.
The zombie aliens are coming in waves, like a tower defense game but this is a third person look to that mechanic.
You have three different weapons and they are very fun to use. Combining ice and fire weapon, you can even get coins out of zombies. With that coins you upgrade weapons.
- Mido is having another nightmare. Objects in his room has changed shape and looks very scary.
- He wakes up. It is another school morning. He waits the school bus. When the bus comes camera goes black.
- Mido returns home from school. He goes to his room and throws his bag with anger.
- He draws a creature to a paper and hangs it on his wall. He names it Di.
- He goes to sleep and he is having another nightmare. But this time, his friend Di, rescues him.
- He wakes up. There is rain outside. He is afraid of thunder but he gets close to window. He opens it.
- Di approaches from sky and takes Mido’s hand.
- They rise up above and we see a star like shine after they got out of our sight.
Mido and Di : How To Get Them FREE!
Make sure you follow these steps to get Mido and Di for FREE, before 3 May 2022 at 1 AM (GMT+8) :
- Log into your existing Steam account, or create a new account.
- Go to the Mido and Di page on Steam.
- Click on the Add to Account button to add it to your account.
That’s it! You now have Mido and Di in your Steam account, and you can install it to play anytime you want!
- Just Die Already : How To Get This Game For FREE!
- Paradigm : How To Get This Game For FREE!
- NVIDIA Reflex Guide : How To Reduce System Latency!
- NVIDIA Resizable BAR : What You Need To Know!
- AMD Smart Access Memory (Resizable BAR) Guide
- How To Setup NVIDIA NULL For G-SYNC Monitors Correctly!
- NVIDIA Image Sharpening Guide for DirectX, Vulkan, OpenGL!
Support Tech ARP!
Please support us by visiting our sponsors, participating in the Tech ARP