Metro Last Light Redux – the critically-acclaimed FPS game – is FREE for a Limited Time!
Find out how to get it FREE, and SHARE this news with your friends!
Don’t forget to LIKE the Tech ARP Facebook page to get these updates quickly!
Metro Last Light Redux
It is the year 2034. Beneath the ruins of post-apocalyptic Moscow, in the tunnels of the Metro, the remnants of mankind are besieged by deadly threats from outside – and within.
Mutants stalk the catacombs beneath the desolate surface, and hunt amidst the poisoned skies above. But rather than stand united, the station-cities of the Metro are locked in a struggle for the ultimate power, a doomsday device from the military vaults of D6.
A civil war is stirring that could wipe humanity from the face of the earth forever. As Artyom, burdened by guilt but driven by hope, you hold the key to our survival – the last light in our darkest hour…
Metro: Last Light Redux is the definitive version of the critically acclaimed ‘Metro: Last Light’, rebuilt in the latest and greatest iteration of the 4A Engine for Next Gen.
Newcomers will get the chance to experience one of the finest story-driven shooters of all time; an epic adventure combining gripping survival horror, exploration and tactical combat and stealth.
This definitive version also includes all previously released DLC, adding 10 hours of bonus single-player content to the huge solo campaign.
Fans of the original game will notice new features and gameplay improvements, including new melee animations, the ability to check your watch and ammo supplies on the fly, and new full-body player animations.
- Immerse yourself in the Moscow Metro – witness one of the most atmospheric worlds in gaming brought to life with stunning next-gen visuals
- Brave the horrors of the Russian apocalypse – equip your gasmask and an arsenal of hand-made weaponry as you face the threat of deadly mutants, human foes, and the terrifying environment itself
- Rebuilt and Remastered for next-gen – with all previous DLC content included, new modes and features, and many gameplay improvement, this is the definitive version of the critically acclaimed classic that fans and newcomers alike will enjoy
- Two unique Play Styles : “Spartan” and “Survival” – approach the game as a slow burn Survival Horror, or tackle it with the combat skills of a Spartan Ranger in these two unique modes
- The legendary Ranger Mode returns – dare you play the fearsome Ranger Mode? No HUD, UI, deadlier combat and limited resources combine to create the ultimate immersive experience
Metro Last Light Redux : How To Get It FREE!
Make sure you follow these steps to get For The King for FREE by 12 February 2021 at 12 AM (GMT+8).
- Go to the For The King page in the Epic Games Store.
- Log into your Epic Store account, or create a new account.
- Click on the Get button.
- In the checkout page, click Place Order.
That’s it! It is now added to your Epic Games account, and you can download and install it anytime after this.
- For The King : Get It FREE For A Limited Time!
- 12 FREE Steam Games + DLCs On 1 February 2021!
- Plague Inc : The Cure – Get It FREE For A Limited Time!
- Dave : How To Get This Game For FREE!
- Theatre of War 2 – Battle for Caen : Get It FREE!
- MSI GeForce RTX 30 Gaming Laptops : Price + Specifications!
- Death Track : Resurrection – Get It FREE For A Limited Time!
- Challenge Speedball : How To Get It FREE!
- Ctrl CV (Steam Edition) : How To Get It FREE!
- AIM Racing : Get It FREE For A Limited Time!
- AMD Smart Access Memory (Resizable BAR) Guide
- Gateways : Get It FREE For A Limited Time!
- NVIDIA To Introduce Resizable BAR In February 2021!
- Little Nightmares : Get It FREE For A Limited Time!
- Heroes of the Three Kingdoms (三国群英传) : Get It FREE!
- Gaming PC Catches Fire : Was It The RTX 3090 Or The PSU?
- Vulkan Ray Tracing (Quake 2 RTX) On AMD Radeon RX 6800!
- NVIDIA Reflex : How Does It Reduce System Latency?
- RX 6800 XT Smart Access Memory Performance Comparison!
- AMD Radeon RX 6800 XT Review : RDNA 2 Rocks!
- Dell G5 15 5500 Review : Affordable RTX Gaming @ 144 Hz!
- How To Setup NVIDIA NULL For G-SYNC Monitors Correctly!
- NVIDIA Image Sharpening Guide for DirectX, Vulkan, OpenGL!
Go Back To > Games + Gaming | Software | Home
Support Tech ARP!