MechDefender is free to download and own for a limited time! Find out how to get it FREE, and TELL your friends!
MechDefender is a unique hybrid game that combines a top-down shooter game, with a tower defence game. MechDefender lets you pilot mechs in a heroic defense of their homeland from endless zombie hordes.
Wiping out the alien undead will require clever tactics and powerful weaponry. You will build, upgrade and advance your skills and your base of operations as you fight in this Sci-Fi uphill battle!
Recommended : Latest list of Free Games + DLCs on Steam!
Defend your headquarters, wipe out the hordes of undead, upgrade your towers and protect their power cores. There are 4 unique campaigns with more than 50 missions overall, along with several types of towers and upgradable robots.
Choose between different type of Mechs such as: Thunder, Fury, Revenant and Punisher. Build deathtrap labyrinths, upgrade your skills to a deadly degree and buy new weapons of mass destruction to save your base from certain annihilation!
MechDefender : How To Get It FREE!
MechDefender is a DRM-free game, and that means you do NOT need a special launcher or client (like Steam) to install and play it.
Adding To Your IndieGala Account
- Go to the MechDefender page.
- Scroll to the Get MechDefender section.
- Click on Add To Your Library link.
- You will be asked to log into your IndieGala account.
If you do not yet have an IndieGala account, you will need to register for one (it’s free!)
- Once you add it to your library, you can download it at anytime.
MechDefender Direct Download
Here are direct download links for those who do not wish to create an IndieGala account just to download the game at a later time.
- Latest List of FREE Steam Games + DLCs!
- Latest List of FREE Steam Specials!
- Latest List of Dead by Daylight FREE Codes!
- Latest List of Honkai Star Rail Free Codes!
- NVIDIA Reflex Guide : How To Reduce System Latency!
- NVIDIA Resizable BAR : What You Need To Know!
- AMD Smart Access Memory (Resizable BAR) Guide
- How To Setup NVIDIA NULL For G-SYNC Monitors Correctly!
- NVIDIA Image Sharpening Guide for DirectX, Vulkan, OpenGL!
Support Tech ARP!