Making History : The Calm and The Storm – a World War 2-based grand strategy game – is FREE for a Limited Time!
Find out how to get Making History : The Calm and The Storm for FREE, and make sure you tell your friends!
If you missed this, well, next time join the Tech ARP Facebook page to get these updates quickly!
Making History : The Calm and The Storm
Making History : The Calm and The Storm delivers the open-ended gameplay of strategy-game classics, but with compelling new economic, military, and diplomatic systems and deep research that lets you play with real historical challenges.
The game drops you into a rich WWII world where every nation has its own agenda, and where events can turn on a single alliance.
Work with your nation’s historic strengths and weaknesses. Build up your industry, infrastructure, economy, military. Create alliances. Then reshape your strategy as the world evolves with each turn.
- Rich WWII world: MAKING HISTORY: The Calm & the Storm includes over 80 nations and 800+ regions. Each nation is given detailed characteristics built on extensive research, including economic and military strengths, diplomatic relations, ideology, and technical advancement. Each region features terrain, infrastructure, resource production and more.
- You are your Nation: Jump into a world in motion where every nation is pursuing its own agenda, and where events can turn on the breaking of a single alliance. Devise strategies based on your nation’s historic strengths and weaknesses’ and revise your plans as the world evolves in response to your actions. Play as the United Kingdom, France, Germany, Italy, Japan, the USSR, the United States, or China.
- Multi-Turn Combat: An innovative combat system allows many approaches to engagements from massive assaults to holding actions. Supplies, reinforcements and geography all affect your battle plan.
- More Military Options: Use unique unit abilities to blitzkrieg with armor, fight attrition battles with hordes of infantry, decimate enemy industry with strategic bombers, and bomb fleets from a distance with a carrier task force. With scientific research you can unlock more advanced military units, and every unit features a detailed 3D model.
- Sophisticated World Economy: The game’s economic system models the connections between world power and economic strength. Players control trade, aid, industrial development, infrastructure investments, and a deep field of research.
- Powerful Alliance System: As you make and break alliances, declare war and propose peace, each action affects your relations with other nations, and their willingness to ally with you. If you lack strong allies, you may find other nations are more are more likely to attack.
- Historic Scenarios: Six scenarios let you start at a crucial historic moment, focus on a specific event, or play the whole war. Scenarios cover the fall of France, Pearl Harbor, the D-Day invasion of Europe, the Sudeten crisis and more, and each is based on detailed research. You can work to succeed where others failed, or take a different path and see what happens.
- Superb replayability: Each scenario drops you into a different firestorm. Each nation you play presents unique challenges. Everything evolves from your economic and military choices, the alliances you make, and the actions and reactions of the world’s other nations.
- Single and Multiplayer Turn-Based Gameplay: Innovative simultaneous-turn-based play is quick and responsive, and keeps you in control with no waiting. Play with up to eight others in multiplayer mode, using in-game chat to devise joint strategies and secret pacts. Will you be a trusted ally or a backstabbing tyrant?
- Built for Modding: Use included Scenario Editor to modify scenarios or create your own.
Making History : The Calm and The Storm : How To Get It FREE!
Making History : The Calm and The Storm is a DRM-free game, and that means you do NOT need a special launcher or client (like Steam) to install and play it.[adrotate group=”2″]
Adding To Your IndieGala Account
- Go to the Making History : The Calm and The Storm page.
- Scroll to the Get Making History : The Calm and The Storm section.
- Click on Add To Your Library link.
- You will be asked to log into your IndieGala account.
If you do not yet have an IndieGala account, you will need to register for one (it’s free!)
- Once you add it to your library, you can download it at anytime.
- The Deed Is FREE For A Limited Time! Get It Now!
- Minion Masters + Crystal Conquest : Get Them FREE!
- Jotun : Valhalla Edition : Get It FREE For A Limited Time!
- There Was A Dream : Get This Game For FREE!
- The Great Story of a Mighty Hero : How To Get It FREE!
- Rayman Legends : Find Out How To Get It FREE!
- AntiSquad – How To Get This Game For FREE!
- Potatoman Seeks The Troof : How To Get It FREE!
- Glorkian Warrior – How To Get This Comic Game For FREE!
- NVIDIA Image Sharpening For DirectX, Vulkan + OpenGL
- Quake II RTX : What NVIDIA Changed In New Version 1.2!
- Deathgarden : BLOODHARVEST is now FREE!
- Costume Quest : Find Out How To Get It FREE!
- Learn How To Add ReShade Filters To GeForce Experience!
- The Sun Never Sets – How To Get This Game For FREE!
- Saints Row : The Third – Tricks And Treats Pack Is FREE!
- NVIDIA GeForce GTX SUPER : Everything You Need To Know!
- Level Up KL 2019 Biz + Play : Full Details Revealed!
- HyperX Alloy FPS Pro Mechanical TKL Keyboard Review!
- FREE Borderlands 3 Bloody Harvest Details + Trailer!
- Silent Gentlemen – Find Out How To Get It FREE!
- Tales of Blood and Sand – Find Out How To Get It FREE!
- MSI Alpha 15 – World’s First RX 5500M Gaming Laptop!
- Topless Hentai Mosaic – How To Get It FREE!
- The Asia Pacific Predator League 2020 Details Revealed!
- Unforgiving Trials – How To Get This Game For FREE!
- Packed Train – How To Get This Game For FREE!
- Why ROG Phone II Tencent Is Better Than The Global Edition!
- ASUS ROG Phone 2 Global vs Tencent Edition Comparison!
- FreeSpace 2 – Find Out How To Get It FREE!
- Call To Arms – Get It FREE For A Limited Time!
- Survivor Squad – Find Out How To Get It FREE!
- Journey of a Roach – Find Out How To Get It FREE!
- HTC VIVE Cosmos – How To Get Your VR Fix This October!
- The Black Shark 2 PRO vs ASUS ROG Phone 2 Comparison!
- Pixel Hentai Mosaic – Get This NSFW Game For FREE!
- The End Is Nigh – Get This Platform Game For FREE!
- The Acer Predator Thronos Air Gaming Cockpit Revealed!
- Black Shark 2 PRO – EVERYTHING You Need To Know!
- SYNCED : Off-Planet – Everything On Tencent’s PvPvE Game!
- The Two Colonels DLC for Metro Exodus Details Confirmed!
- Minecraft Ray Tracing : Everything You Need To Know!
- Watch Dogs : Legion – Everything You Need To Know!
- NVIDIA Gamescom 2019 : Ray Tracing Trailers + Showcase!
- Control : What You Need To Game With Ray-Traced Graphics!
- Call of Duty : Modern Warfare Ray Tracing Trailer + Showcase!
- Vampire Bloodlines 2 – First Ray Tracing Trailer + Showcase!
- NVIDIA GeForce RTX SUPER : Everything You Need To Know!
Go Back To > Games + Gaming | Software | Home