Mad Machines – a third-person IO game – is FREE for a limited time!
Find out how to get it FREE, and make sure you tell your friends!
If you missed this, well, next time join the Tech ARP Facebook page to get these updates quickly!
Mad Machines is FREE for a limited time!
Mad Machines is a third-person IO game – basically a battle Royale game, without any queueing or matchmaking. Just constant 24 hour matches! Their servers will automatically start new matches when 10 players are reached, and auto-balances.
You play for points that will help you GROW. But you lose it all when you die. The best player is King, and the best-performing King gets the chance to enter the leaderboards!
Machines enter a casual arena brawler, using guns, bombs, lasers and melee combo combat.
Everything is physics-based using fast paced agile double-jump movement.
- 24 hour running matches. Ends daily in 24 hour loops. Globally. Anyone can join and leave whenever they wish.
- The King. When playing, you will see a leaderboard showing the players positions. Points are collected constantly, therefore the number 1 position is changing rapidly. Number is automatically King, receives a Crown, and special King abilities will unlock over time.
- Map rotation. Several maps are in rotation when a new match begins. Different styles and intensity.
- Characters are made of blocks, which represent your health and can be collected for growing, repairing, as well as collecting points.
- Daily and All Time leaderboards. Daily winner is rewarded with a special King weapon the next day. A Trophy weapon.
- Parkour agile double jump movement allowing freedom in movement and combat.
- Pickups, weapons and specials, are completely RNG, you do not know what you get.
- Powerups are not RNG, you can see what you will get.
- 3 different classes with different speed, stats and abilities.
- Combo combat, projectiles, aoe and lasers.
Mad Machines : How To Get It For FREE!
You need to follow these steps precisely to get Mad Machines for FREE :
- Register for a Steam account, if you have not already done so.
- Launch the Steam client, and log into your Steam account
- Click on this link, and you will get a pop-up message – Do you want to allow this page to open “Steam”?
- Click on Allow.
- The Steam client will launch the installation page. If you prefer to install later, click Cancel.
That’s it! You should find Mad Machines listed in your Library.
- Pixel Hentai Mosaic : Get This NSFW Game For FREE!
- Steep : Get This Extreme Sports Game For FREE!
- DARKSIDERS II Deathinitive Edition : Get It FREE Now!
- DARKSIDERS Warmastered Edition : Get It FREE!
- Quill for Oculus is FREE for a Limited Time!
- Iron Man Dance Hero Review : Cute + Loud!
- Kaspresso : FREE Android App Testing Tool Released!
- Mahjong Strip Solitaire : Get It FREE For A Limited Time!
- Theatre of War 2 : Africa 1943 – Get It FREE!
- Rabbids Coding! A FREE Coding Game For Children!
- 2019 F1 Esports Season Hits Record 5.8 Million Views!
- ROG Phone 2 : How To Turn On 90Hz / 120Hz Refresh Rate!
- Minecraft Gets FREE Way of the Bee Map!
- ASUS ROG Phone 2 vs Black Shark 2 PRO : Who Wins?
- POSTAL : Classic and Uncut Is FREE! Get It Now!
- AMD Radeon Software Adrenalin 2020 Edition Tech Report!
- NVIDIA Image Sharpening For DirectX, Vulkan + OpenGL
- Quake II RTX : What NVIDIA Changed In New Version 1.2!
- Deathgarden : BLOODHARVEST is now FREE!
- Learn How To Add ReShade Filters To GeForce Experience!
- NVIDIA GeForce GTX SUPER : Everything You Need To Know!
- HyperX Alloy FPS Pro Mechanical TKL Keyboard Review!
- SYNCED : Off-Planet – Everything On Tencent’s PvPvE Game!
- The Two Colonels DLC for Metro Exodus Details Confirmed!
- Minecraft Ray Tracing : Everything You Need To Know!
- Watch Dogs : Legion – Everything You Need To Know!
- NVIDIA Gamescom 2019 : Ray Tracing Trailers + Showcase!
- Control : What You Need To Game With Ray-Traced Graphics!
- Call of Duty : Modern Warfare Ray Tracing Trailer + Showcase!
- Vampire Bloodlines 2 – First Ray Tracing Trailer + Showcase!
- NVIDIA GeForce RTX SUPER : Everything You Need To Know!
Go Back To > Games + Gaming | Software | Home