Mable And The Wood – a Metroidvania game – is FREE for a limited time!
Find out how to get Mable And The Wood now, and SHARE THIS NEWS!
If you missed this, well, next time join the Tech ARP Facebook page to get these updates quickly!
Mable And The Wood
Mable And The Wood is a Metroidvania where you hunt down massive beasts and, upon destroying them, shapeshift into their forms in order to use their powers to save or destroy the world.
Players with less violent intent can find secret paths to complete Mable without killing anything, including bosses.
Unlike most Metroidvanias Mable does not allow you to run, jump and kill on your own. Instead, you must use non-human forms to attack creatures and traverse through difficult challenges.
The strange cult that resurrected you speak of an ancient prophecy that says you will hunt down the great beasts, take their shape, and use their powers to save this dying world.
But what if they’re wrong? The prophecy is old, and words lose their meaning with time…
When the world is falling apart around you, what will you do? In Mable & The Wood, it’s up to you to make that choice. You don’t have to kill anyone, but you might kill everyone.
Will you banish the darkness, or will you become it?
COMBAT IS MOVEMENT
The way you move is deadly. Dragging a sword that is too heavy to lift, Mable shape-shifts into a fairy and leaves it where she stood. Recall the sword to your hand once again to slice through any enemies in your path.
You can only maintain your non-human form for a limited time, but killing creatures extends your power.
HUNT THE GREAT BEASTS AND TAKE THEIR SHAPE
Defeat the great beasts to take their shape and transform into a mole, medusa, spider and more…
Find and defeat the other bosses to unlock even more shapes!
EXPLORE A DYING WORLD
The game takes place in a dark fantasy world, with each area making up part of a large, complex map that’s packed full of all kinds of secrets for you to discover.
Uncover secrets that you can use to find alternative, non-combat routes through the world and discover a different side to the story (and multiple endings!)
DISCOVER WHO YOU REALLY ARE
Discover a rich story and define your own role in it. Will you become the saviour everyone’s trying to convince you to be, or will your actions lead to the world literally tearing itself apart?
- Your choices matter – The cult wants you to kill everything, but it’s up to you whether or not you listen to them or find your own path and unlock the multiple endings
- A rich story with a diverse cast of characters who have their own take on this whole ‘end of the world’ thing
- Combat is movement and movement is combat – Mable can’t lift her magical sword, so she has to use it in unique ways to move through the world
- A large and varied fantasy world, brought to life with state-of-the-art pixel technology and a beautiful original soundtrack
- Multiple endings, different routes to take through the world and secrets to discover
Mable And The Wood : How To Get It FREE!
To get Mable And The Wood for FREE in the next 24 hours, follow these simple steps :
- Log into your GOG.com account, or create a new account.
- You should see this banner at the top of the GOG.com main page.
- Click on the green Get It FREE button.
That’s it! Mable And The Wood will be added to your GOG.com account, and you can download and install it anytime after that!
Free?! What’s The Catch?
It is yours to download and play, forever and ever, and you need not pay GOG a single cent.
The only catch is that you must register a GOG.com account. Unlike Origin though, you don’t have to use their GOG Galaxy client to install and play the game.
This is because GOG games are DRM-free! GOG Galaxy is still a very useful client to install, because it helps keep your games updated.
Other than that – there is really no catch. It’s a great deal.
Once you add this game to your GOG account, it belongs to you forever and ever. You can download it whenever you want and play.
- Lara Croft and the Temple of Osiris : Get It FREE Now!
- Tomb Raider : Get It FREE For A Limited Time!
- AMD Ryzen 9 4900H : 8C/16T High Performance Mobile APU!
- Mutazione : How To Get This Game For FREE!
- A Short Hike : How To Get This Game For FREE!
- Anodyne 2 : Get This Game FREE For A Limited Time!
- AIM 2 : Clan Wars – Get This Game FREE For A Limited Time!
- AMD PC & Console Gaming In 2020 & Beyond (Rick Bergman)
- Flight Unlimited Las Vegas : FREE For A Limited Time!
- AMD Graphics Roadmap 2020 by David Wang
- Crusader Kings II + The Reaper’s Due DLC : Get ‘Em FREE!
- The Uncertain : Last Quiet Day – Get It Free Now!
- Cat On A Diet : Get It FREE For A Limited Time!
- AMD Financial Analyst Day 2020 : What You Need To Know!
- Minion Masters + Zealous Inferno DLC : Get Them FREE!
- Offworld Trading Company : Get It FREE For A Limited Time!
- GoNNER : How To Get This Platform Game For FREE!
- Go! Go! Nippon! Get It FREE For A Limited Time!
- To Ash : Get This Game FREE For A Limited Time!
- Shuyan Saga : Get It FREE For A Limited Time!
- Black Desert : How To Get It FREE + 50 Million Silver!
- InnerSpace : Get This Game FREE For A Limited Time!
- GeForce Driver 442.50 Fixes Apex Legends, ARK, Division 2 + More!
- Did AMD Just Spank ASUS For ROG Overheating Fiasco?
- Why ASUS Cannot Blame AMD For Overheating ROG Cards
- ASUS TUF RX 5700 Cards Are Also Overheating, Remember?
Go Back To > Games + Gaming | Software | Home