LIMBO, a side-scrolling puzzle game with a dark film noir atmosphere, is FREE for a limited time! Get it FREE now, and tell your friends!
LIMBO Is FREE For A Limited Time!
Uncertain of his sister’s fate, a boy enters LIMBO…
Developed by indie studio Playdead, LIMBO is a 2D side-scrolling game where you guide a boy through dangerous environments and traps as he searches for his sister.
Help the boy jump and climb across obstacles, and push or pull objects, or get up and down ladders and ropes.
Beware of deadly hazards like bear traps, or monsters hiding in the shadows. Watch out for glowing worms that attach to his head, and force him to travel in one direction until he is killed.
How To Get LIMBO For Free?
From now until 18 July 2019, LIMBO will be free to download and keep from the Epic Games store.
All you have to do is sign up for an Epic Games account, and add it to your account! It’s that simple!
Why Is Epic Games Doing This?
Simple – to get you to register with them, and check out the games they are offering in their store.
They will also get to send you notifications on new games or promotions, and who knows – you might buy an extra game or two from them?
Recommended Reading[adrotate group=”2″]
- Hampton Court, a Visual Novel Game – Get It FREE Now!
- NVIDIA RTX 2060 SUPER Vulkan Performance Examined!
- Crab Dub – Find Out How To Get This Game For FREE!
- Lyssophobia – Find Out How To Get This Game FREE!
- Citadale : The Legends Trilogy – Get It Free Now!
- Madrobot X – Find Out How To Get It FREE!
- World War Z Six Skulls Performance Boost Confirmed!
- FootLOL : Epic Fail League – Find Out How To Get It FREE!
- The NVIDIA RTX Super vs AMD RX 5700 Comparison!
- NVIDIA Super RTX Price List + Game Bundle CONFIRMED!
- NVIDIA RTX SUPER Comparison : Performance, Value, Watt
- NVIDIA SUPER RTX : Everything You Need To Know!
- NVIDIA Ray Tracing Techniques – Showcase + Explanation!
Go Back To > Games + Gaming | Home