LightFish – a highly-addictive arcade game – is FREE for a limited time!
Find out how to get it FREE, and make sure you tell your friends!
Don’t forget to LIKE the Tech ARP Facebook page to get these updates quickly!
LightFish is a highly addictive arcade game, where the user controls a small fish who lives in the abyssal deeps of the ocean… surrounded by deadly creatures.
His objective is to destroy all the monsters who inhabit those dangerous zones by drawing lines onto unexplored territory. However, any enemy who manages to touch the Lightfish will kill him instantly!
LightFish is a classic concept evolved into something new and exciting, with unique features and an original soundtrack.
Immerse yourself in a colourful world full of beautiful yet deadly sea creatures and progress through the numerous levels the game offers!
- Classic gameplay evolved and enhanced
- 2 different game modes
- Original soundtrack
- Unique graphic style adapted to gameplay
- Score challenges that encourage replayability
- 10 enemy types and 45 unique levels
LightFish : How To Get It Free!
LightFish is a DRM-free game, and that means you do NOT need a special launcher or client (like Steam) to install and play it.
Adding To Your IndieGala Account
- Go to the LightFish page.
- Scroll to the Get LightFish section.
- Click on Add To Your Library link.
- You will be asked to log into your IndieGala account.
If you do not yet have an IndieGala account, you will need to register for one (it’s free!)
- Once you add it to your library, you can download it at anytime.
LightFish Download Links
Here are direct download links for those who do not wish to create an IndieGala account just to download the game at a later time.
- Skull Rogue : How To Get This Game For FREE!
- 2021 Acer Predator Triton + Helios Gaming Laptops First Look!
- Europa Universalis IV : How To Get It FREE!
- 17 FREE Steam Games + DLCs : 29 September 2021 Update!
- Blade Runner 9732 : How To Get It FREE!
- NVIDIA Reflex Guide : How To Reduce System Latency!
- NVIDIA Resizable BAR : What You Need To Know!
- AMD Smart Access Memory (Resizable BAR) Guide
- How To Setup NVIDIA NULL For G-SYNC Monitors Correctly!
- NVIDIA Image Sharpening Guide for DirectX, Vulkan, OpenGL!