Lawless Lands Unrest – an action adventure RPG game – is FREE for a limited time!
Find out how to get it FREE, and make sure you tell your friends!
Don’t forget to JOIN the Tech ARP Facebook page to get these updates quickly!
Lawless Lands Unrest
The Devil’s Harvest, 347… It began as only harrowing rumors from abroad, but a foul blight has come and infected most of the crops throughout the Sagerovian countryside.
Following its arrival, a plague struck down nearly everyone in its path, leaving the survivors to clean up the mess of their fallen society…
With the armies off, fighting in the war against Stothlheim, Sagerov is left scarcely defended and outlying settlements are helpless, and prime targets for callous invaders…
An old and all-but-forgotten foe, hailing from the eastern steppes, the Horde has set its sights on the lonely farms and plague-weakened villages, leaving nothing but smoke, bodies, and ash, in their wake…
Among those villages, Ravlova, resting in the Strastobol region, is a small and insignificant farming community, where people work from dawn till dusk, just to earn even a meager living.
Two in particular are a husband and wife, Kolyask and Ridina, who’re local farmers with a family, but they’re also part of their village’s militia.
Charged with protecting their land and their neighbors, they are the last line of defense… This is their story…
- New Storyline – Play as Kolyask or Ridina in their quest to protect their homeland and their family from vicious invaders in a large, several hour long campaign!
- New Side Quests – Over 30 new side stories and side objectives, all relevant to the evolving game world and storyline!
- New Characters – Two new main characters to choose from, various new side characters, and even a handful of new companions and a Sagerovian hound!
- New Skills – Learn some new skills and abilities to give you an edge against your foes!
- New Equipment – Many new items and equipment like firebombs, armor such as brigandine and lamellar, and weapons to try out!
- New Schematics – Demonstrate your ingenuity by creating your own equipment with new schematics and recipes!
- New Artwork – New character sprite graphics, portraits, environmental art, and more!
- New Map – Explore the Strastobol Region, set in the borderlands of Sagerov!
- New Enemies – Fight against fierce new enemies and a new faction known as The Horde!
- SPECIAL BONUS – As a special “thank you” for purchasing the expansion, you’ll get the new firebombs added into the base game! The next time you speak to Hustan in the Pyrshen Hospital, you’ll get 2 firebombs and the firebomb crafting formula added to your strongbox!
Lawless Lands Unrest : How To Get It Free!
Lawless Lands Unrest is a DRM-free game, and that means you do NOT need a special launcher or client (like Steam) to install and play it.
Adding To Your IndieGala Account
- Go to the Lawless Lands Unrest page.
- Scroll to the Get Lawless Lands Unrest section.
- Click on Add To Your Library link.
- You will be asked to log into your IndieGala account.
If you do not yet have an IndieGala account, you will need to register for one (it’s free!)
- Once you add it to your library, you can download it at anytime.
Lawless Lands Unrest Direct Download
Here is a direct download link for those who do not wish to create an IndieGala account just to download the game at a later time.
- Block Dungeon : How To Get This Game For FREE!
- Kick Ass Commandos : How To Get It FREE!
- Shadowrun Trilogy : How To Get These 3 Games FREE!
- Sonic Mania : Get It FREE For A Limited Time!
- Horizon Chase Turbo : How To Get It FREE!
- Gaming Influencer Fail : Jaja zuber Teaches A Valuable Lesson
- 18 FREE Steam Games + DLCs : 22 June 2021 Update!
- NVIDIA Reflex Guide : How To Reduce System Latency!
- NVIDIA Resizable BAR : What You Need To Know!
- AMD Smart Access Memory (Resizable BAR) Guide
- How To Setup NVIDIA NULL For G-SYNC Monitors Correctly!
- NVIDIA Image Sharpening Guide for DirectX, Vulkan, OpenGL!